Business Development Manager – UK
Practice Area: Consulting Services
Job Type: Full-time/Part Time
Reports To: Sales Director (VP of Sales)
Years of Experience: 5 years
Arbela is looking to hire an experienced Business Development Manager to join its large Microsoft Dynamics practice. As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing new accounts and partnerships to achieve profitable sales of the company’s products & services. You will create proposals, negotiate agreements, establishing pricing and maintain a strong overall relationship with customers and Arbela’s partners. Interface with other departments as needed to support accounts and resolve any issues that may arise.
Sales (70%)Identify, qualify and capture new clients for Arbela products and services including Dynamics AX and CRM. Identify, qualify and capture new partners for Arbela Products and services including Arbela’s solutions such as Auditing and Security Manager (ASM) and Data Insights Analytics (ADI) Solution for Dynamics AX. Activity is recorded in Dynamics CRM and reported during weekly sales meetings, Regional Office staff meetings, and quarterly BD meetings.
Performance metrics include but are not limited to:
- New sales performance
- Upsell / Cross-sell performance
- Partner Management
- Client relationship building
- Assist with the development, deployment and maturation of new and current service products. Seek client feedback and assist in developing the winning solutions for customer success.
- Microsoft and AX/CRMUG Liaison
- Identify and build relationship with strategic marketing and sales account representatives at Microsoft and AXUG/CRMUG representatives resulting in brand recognition, reputation and increased lead acquisition.
- Market Research and Networking (30%)
- Gather, organize, analyze, measure and distribute relevant industry, market, company, and competitive information. Identify a list of partners and potential clients – develop short term and long term nurturing strategies. Activity is self-tracked and reported during weekly sales meetings, BD staff meetings, and quarterly BD meetings.
- University Education or Equivalent Industry / Business Experience.
- Preferred Work Background: Sales and Marketing in software/consulting organizations serving Industrial or Manufacturing Environment including ERP and CRM systems such as Dynamics AX and CRM; High Level Knowledge of ERP products and services and detailed knowledge of sales and qualification processes.
- Minimum 5 Years Software and services Sales, Business Development, Dynamics AX/CRM.
- Sufficient knowledge is required around manufacturing, order management, financial management, inventory management, purchasing, Business Intelligence.
- Industry Experience in manufacturing, distribution, and retail industries.
- Achieves business plan goals, meets new business development goals, sells an appropriate product mix.
- Develops new business, identifies and sells to customer needs, translates product features to benefits, has good listening skills, is sensitive to customers, delivers effective presentations, negotiates well, uses closing skills appropriately, develops sales skills.
- Targets and achieves results, sets challenging goals, prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles, accepts accountability, sets team standards and responsibilities, provides leadership/motivation.
- Submits accurate and timely sales reports, maintains account records, uses samples/literature efficiently, maintains company equipment, uses consultants efficiently, maximizes sales promotions and incentive programs.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft business tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project.
- High-Level Written and Oral Communication Skills, proficient business English.
- Effective Multitasking and Time Management Skills
- Ability to deal with unplanned challenges, work through obstacles, make sound decisions, pay attention to details and drive to meet deadlines.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic individual with good interpersonal, team-building and leadership skills.
Additional Preferred Skills & Considerations:
- Second European language would be desirable
- Knowledge in professional services industries is a plus.
- Strong work ethic; Ability to work in non-structured work environment (i.e. remotely, home office, etc.)
- Strong ability to convey technical information to non-technical clients
- Exudes confidence
- Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
- Investigates problems to establish real or hidden causes
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction
- Learns new concepts quickly and thoroughly
- Promotes the mission and shared values of our company
Travel is an integral part of this position; candidates must be willing and able to travel. Travel will be limited to 50% or less.
Level of Independence:
In order to function effectively, this person must have a high level of independence, show initiative, and be highly motivated. This must be done in a manner which is consistent with the team management structure.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join the market leader in the innovation and delivery of enterprise scale Microsoft-based ERP, CRM, SCM solutions, help Arbela’s customers drive value through innovation, and be part of the Arbela success story. Arbela was recently named as one of the 2016 Best Places to Work in Orange County. Arbela offers its people superb working conditions such as career development and training programs, a very collaborative culture and a focus on customers and clients.We’re looking for talented individuals with proven commercial experience of operating within consultancy-based environments, who are able to assist in the Dynamics AX pre-sales, participate heavily in the design and development of new AX solutions, and interact with clients on a strong level of consultancy-oriented analysis and communication skills.
- A market leading salary
- Private healthcare
- Extended benefits, allowance and performance related bonus.
- You’ll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development, including technology and management training.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.