Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Senior Technical Architect
Practice Area: Consulting Services
Location: North America
Job Type: Full-time
Reports To: Director of Technology
Years of Experience: 5+ years
Arbela is looking to hire an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Senior Technical Architect to join its rapidly growing Dynamics 365 practice. You will be responsible for developing, creating, and modifying general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
We need people who have extensive skills and experience in the following:
- Technical design of solutions for Microsoft Dynamics AX and 365, ERP projects
- Estimation and development of applications
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency
- Assisting with technical analysis, code review, and code performance optimization -- contributing to successful Dynamics implementations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Technology, MIS, CIS or related field
- 5 years minimum experience performing the job duties listed or in a related occupation of the following: Sr. Application Consultant or Manager, Lead Technical Consultant, Sr. Technical Technical Consultant, Technical Anaylst, Developer, Sr. Technical Architect, Applications Architect, Sr. Programming Consultant
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and 365, Sharepoint, X++, SQL Server
- Experience with two or more Microsoft Dynamics functional areas, preferably: Finance, Trade & Logistics, Warehouse Management, Sales, Marketing, Service, Production, Manufacturing, and other modules
- Working knowledge of process development and industry specific best practices
- Ability to organize, prioritize estimate and deliver tasks meeting deadlines
- Confidence and willingness to learn
Travel is an integral part of this position; candidates must be willing and able to travel to client sites.
Level of Independence:
In order to function effectively, this person must have a high level of independence, show initiative, and be highly motivated. This must be done in a manner which is consistent with the team management structure.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join the market leader in the innovation and delivery of enterprise scale Microsoft based ERP, CRM, SCM solutions, help Arbela’s customers drive value through innovation, and be part of the Arbela success story.
Arbela was recently named as one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County. Arbela offers its people superb working conditions such as career development and training programs, a very collaborative culture and a focus on customers and clients.
We’re looking for talented individuals with proven commercial experience of operating within consultancy-based environments, who are able to assist in the Dynamics AX pre-sales, participate heavily in the design and development of new AX solutions, and interact with clients on a strong level of consultancy-oriented analysis and communication skills.
- A market leading salary
- Private healthcare
- Extended benefits, allowance and performance related bonus.
- You’ll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development, including technology and management training.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.