Vice President of Strategy & Solutions
Practice Area: Management
Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Full-Time
Reports To: President & CEO
The VP of Strategy and Solutions is responsible for driving Microsoft technology solutions to meet key strategic industry needs & solution design for new & existing client needs.
- Responsible for driving Microsoft technology solutions to meet key strategic industry needs & solution design for new & existing client needs
- Establishing & reviewing key strategic priorities & translating them into a comprehensive strategic plan
- Assist with Sales & Pre-Sales cycles of the business to drive sales success & increase revenue
- Drive marketing initiatives to increase leads, develop more brand recognition & sell products
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Tech, Info Systems, Commerce, or relevant field
- Employer deems 2 yrs undergrad studies
- 2 years + of experience in computer science field to be equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree
- 5 yrs of experience in job offered or in related occupation of Practice Lead-Dynamix AX or CRM, Sr Manager, or a related field
- Experience must include ERP & Enterprise level consulting & sales in MS Dynamics industry, selling & implementing ERP solutions, ISV products via a channel mode
- Vertical Industry knowledge within Manufacturing, Distribution &/or Professional Services, experience in systems analysis in the development of complex info systems
- Duties entail work with Dynamics AX, Dynamics CRM, & MS Azure.
Travel to client sites may be required.
Level of Independence:
In order to function effectively, this person must have a high level of independence, show initiative, and be highly motivated. This must be done in a manner which is consistent with the team management structure.
Arbela is a Gold Microsoft Partner, operating within the Microsoft ERP, CRM, SCM solutions. Arbela is one of the most successful Microsoft partners in the industry, recently achieving the 2006 President’s Club for Microsoft Dynamics. Arbela was also recently named as one of the 2016 Best Places to Work in Orange County. Arbela offers its people superb working conditions such as career development and training programs, a very collaborative culture and a focus on customers and clients. We’re looking for talented individuals with proven commercial experience of operating within consultancy-based environments, who are able to assist in the Dynamics AX pre-sales, participate heavily in the design and development of new AX solutions, and interact with clients on a strong level of consultancy-oriented analysis and communication skills.
- A market leading salary
- Private healthcare
- Extended benefits, allowance, and performance related bonus.
- Ample opportunities for career growth and personal development, including technology and management training.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.