Accelerate your Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations Upgrade
Many of our clients have questions about when and how to upgrade their on-premise Dynamics environments to Dynamics 365 in the cloud. We have had successful upgrades from both Dynamics AX 2012 and 2009 to 365 for Finance and Operations as quickly as one to six months.
As a result, let us help you with your Dynamics 356 upgrade. We have developed a series of artifacts and accelerators that can propel your upgrade project.
These artifacts and accelerators cover the following topics:
1. Why upgrade to Dynamics 365? Benefits, ROI, and comparisons to the previous releases.
2. Understanding the three different upgrade types – Technical Upgrade, Hybrid Upgrade or Reimplementation and when to utilize each one.
3. Upgrade steps and points to consider including Dynamics 365 update timelines.
4. Upgrade types and strategies: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Licensing steps and considerations if you are on an EA, CSP or Microsoft Direct agreement.
5. Understanding how Arbela’s Agile implementation methodology can help you to reduce cost and quickly get to value.
Gain from our knowledge as we would like to share these and more with you in a two series webinar, so you can accelerate your upgrade process.
The webinars will focus on the following:
a. Why upgrade and how to justify it
b. New Dynamics 365 capabilities
c. ROI of cloud-based solutions, and points to consider before you start you upgrading process
a. Jump start your upgrade planning
b. An all hands-on Workshop developing your objectives, ROI, and an initial timeline so you can get executive approval
For those of you who can’t wait for these webinars, we can schedule one on one to develop these artifacts and other assistance you may need, so you can get on with your upgrade project faster and smoother.