Press Release - Arbela Data Insights 2.0 For Dynamics AX Harnesses Power Of Business Data To Improve Organizational Agility And Performance
Business Intelligence System Makes It Simple for Organizations to Use Relevant, Reliable and Timely Information to Drive Action
IRVINE, Calif. – September 22, 2016 – Arbela Technologies today announced availability of Arbela Data Insights (ADI), a complete, pre-configured business intelligence (BI) system that uses the Microsoft Power BI platform and includes an integrated data warehouse. Designed to specifically work with Dynamics AX and CRM, ADI offers a wide-array of pre-built capabilities out-of-the-box to empower users across an organization to harness their business data in real-time to improve decision making and gain actionable insights.
The ADI solution includes all of the key features, KPIs and metrics necessary for BI reporting, analysis and monitoring of real-time operational information from Dynamics AX, CRM and other data sources. Businesses can consolidate data from multiple sources into the ADI data warehouse and interact with their data using pre-configured multi-perspective reports and dashboards that can be accessed and shared from the Web and with apps for Windows, iOS and Android. ADI modules are available for sales, procurement, purchasing, finance, inventory, manufacturing and projects.
“Business intelligence is the foundation upon which agile, data driven organizations are built,” said Tim Harris, vice president of strategy at Arbela Technologies. “With ADI, organizations can get up and running with a robust business intelligence system quickly and easily, leveraging all the relevant and timely business information throughout the enterprise to gain insights and take actions that improve performance and competitive advantage. It also provides a solid base for companies to implement prescriptive and predictive analytics in the future to further speed business improvements and create agility within their organizations.”
Key features and capabilities include:
- Robust Data Warehouse: With native integration to Dynamics AX and CRM and the ability to also add data from a variety of external sources, ADI allows you to easily unify business-critical information into a single enterprise-wide schema and harness it to gain insight on the performance across the business.
- Advanced Analytics: Prescriptive and predictive analytics with machine learning requires a quality data set, structured to unify all data sources for proper cross organizational insights. ADI was built to serve as the foundation of organizational data for forecasting, predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Interactive Dashboards and Reports: ADI delivers visually appealing and interactive dashboards by key business roles that present data in an easy-to-understand format, with real-time reporting of key metrics. A wide range of pre-configured report options allows users to slice, dice and drill down into their data. All reports and dashboards may also be customized to specific requirements and are fully accessible and shareable across the organization via the Web or through apps for Windows, iOS or Android devices.
- Search & Query Capabilities: ADI enables users to perform natural language searches, ask questions such as, “What were last year’s sales by product, by state?” and get a stunning, interactive visualization as an answer, streamlining the user learning curve for report writing.
- Analytics and Trend Analysis: Often businesses don’t know what they don’t know. With Power BI Insights integrated into ADI, organizations get the flexibility to explore, analyze and identify actionable trends to improve business decision making by having the system determine outlier statistical anomalies that may be affecting their business.
- Security: ADI uses Microsoft cloud computing infrastructure and platforms to ensure reliable and safe data storage and security, while Row-Level Security can be easily set up per user to limit the data they can access and report on.
Arbela is hosting a series of webinars on ADI, “Getting Beyond the BI Hype: Harnessing the Power of Business Intelligence on AX,” September 23, from 9-10 a.m. PDT and “Where can BI take your organization?” October 7, from 9-10 a.m. PDT. Organizations interested in learning more about ADI can also visit http://www.arbelatech.com/arbela-data-insights-in-power-bi/ or contact Arbela at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arbela Technologies is a consulting services firm that works with organizations around the world to digitally transform and grow their businesses. Our expert consultants offer strategic and IT consulting and pre-built software solutions that help organizations in the manufacturing, distribution, aerospace, building materials, life sciences, high tech, food and retail industries innovate and reinvigorate their customer, employee, partner and supplier experiences and processes using Microsoft technologies. Whether in the enterprise or the cloud, on a mobile device or machine-to-machine, Arbela works at the intersection of business and technology to help organizations drive transformation and achieve strategic, financial and operational value – today and tomorrow. Further information about Arbela Technologies can be found at www.arbelatech.com.