Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
True Omni-Channel Customer Service
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service supports the omnichannel, which enables consistent experiences across any combination of self and assisted service engagements. We provide a robust portal for self-service and peer-to-peer community support, with seamless transitions to high-touch agent interactions, and field service when there is a need for onsite help. Our solution empowers agents with the resources they need to provide fast and effective service. We empower people at every level of the organization with insights relevant to their role so that everyone can have a positive and meaningful impact on business outcomes.
91% of customers are loyal to brands who offer low effort interactions
It's time to increase brand loyalty and advocacy by providing personalized and contextual interactions across the customer journey, through any channel and from any device. Surface the right information at the right time to your customers, enable them to self-service and provide strong integrations to your transactional systems to make transacting and serving your customer base as easy as possible.
Self-Service & Communities
Empower the increasing majority who prefer to find answers on their own through self-service portals and community options, including access via third party sites, such as Facebook. A branded, personalized experience leverages an organized, searchable knowledgebase to deliver consistent, up-to-date answers, and a community experience for peer-to-peer support, direct interaction with subject matter experts.
Empower Customer Service Agents
Provide your agents with everything they need to deliver a more personalized, effective standard of service – using tools that are at their fingertips, from a single application. Through seamless integration to your transactional and productivity systems, Dynamics 365 for Customer Service provides context to conversations and interactions for immediate results.
Only 4% of service organizations can solve a customer inquiry using a single application.
Empower your agents with a single, unified experience on their desktop or mobile device. Agents can access every source of information they need across diverse environments to provide a more personalized, effective standard of service.
- Drive the next business action contextually through guidance and data to agents including information from 3rd party systems
- Empower Agents to transition seamlessly between social, email and phone interactions
- Leverage machine learning scenarios which will surface relevant knowledge articles and similar cases to agents to expedite case closures
- Built-in workflows, SLA's, agent scripting and collaboration with internal and external agents
- Built-in gamification to improve performance
Unified knowledge provides a single source of truth across channels and LOBs. Knowledgebase administrators can capture and create content from multiple sources, and an approval workflow ensures accuracy and mitigates risk.
- Build your knowledge base with community-sourced knowledge enrichment scenarios.
- Use rich media, such as images and videos, to increase first-time resolution rates.
- Articles can be scheduled for periodic review or expiration to ensure content is always current.
- Improve search and discoverability by associating knowledge articles with products, customer entitlements, and other customer or account data.
- Knowledge articles are optimized for mobile devices, and end users can provide feedback by rating content.
- Knowledge analytics drives article efficiency and identifies potential areas for adjustments and augmentation.
Relevant data empowers every role in the organization to have a positive impact on business outcomes. Insights are displayed through interactive dashboards with powerful data visualization capabilities. Dynamics 365 for Customer Service empowers organizations with the information they need to provide proactive care, and to predict and preempt the need for service.
- Role-tailored dashboards present real-time and historical data through a visual user interface.
- Drill into data via interactive charts, and include data from third-party applications for deeper business insights, analysis, and exploration.
- Use natural language capabilities to instantly render new reports and visualizations.
- Use service intelligence to identify cross-sell/up-sell opportunities, explore what-if scenarios, improve service metrics and performance and identify best practices.
- Report on custom KPIs and metrics tuned specifically to your business.
Information When You Want It, Where You Need It
Gain greater visibility into your Dynamics 365 for Sales & Service within the productivity tools you use today. Surface contextual information about your prospects, customers, and contacts guide you through your sales and support services. Common data service (CSD) not only surfaces information from your CRM application but also your operational and other 3rd party sources -- your team can rely on information that is meaningful to their pursuits.