Deliver a Complete Field Service Management Solution for Your Customers
Keep better track of your customers' equipment and assets with with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service. See the assets a particular customer has, or a snapshot of all assets sold and serviced by your organization. Let field service reps associate customer assets to work orders, to enable automatic tracking of the assets they use or sell in the field. Give the back office an accurate view of customer service history and returns. With field service, you can reassure your customers their valuable assets are always in good hands.
Dynamics 365 for Field Service maintains the accuracy of service contracts, warranties, and installed products across customers, geographies, and locations. When contract data is accurate and available, SLAs are met, customers are satisfied, and all service revenue is accounted for. Enhanced visibility into accurate contract information not only drives faster, more accurate billing, it enables field service teams to identify new sales opportunities to drive additional revenue.
Dynamics 365 for Field Service Contract and SLA Management allows you to:
- Manage terms and conditions
- Automate escalations
- Track asset location, maintenance needs, and repair history
- Apply different billing rates for various types of work and materials
- Classify assets with barcodes or serial numbers
- Track warranties against assets
- Provide field staff with visibility into terms and expiration dates
- Ensure that service and billing conform to warranty stipulations
Schedule and Optimize your Dispatching
Field Service provides the ability to manage people and equipment with flexible scheduling options. A drag-and-drop schedule board allows dispatchers to assign resources and setup schedules for multiple work orders using a map or list view, while resource scheduling optimization fully automates scheduling.
- Identifies and organizes available resources by categories to balance workloads and resources.
- Matches characteristics of technicians against requirements of work.
- Understands geography, availability, truck inventory, regulatory requirements, customer preference, and service level agreement.
- Easily reallocate resources in response to changes or emergency situations.
- Multiple scheduling options from drag and drop to fully automated and optimized
- Minimize driving time
- Dynamically re-optimize throughout the day
Synchronize inventory, set re-order points and track inventory down to the truck level helping drive efficiency and productivity. Manage your inventory across locations, including warehouses, depots, and trucks. Inventory is always accurate, so you can better track your service stock for fewer write-offs, and create better forecasts.
- Improve first-time fix rates with accurate allocation of parts.
- Provide mobile access of inventory and parts information to management resources.
- Manage inventory information for any part transaction: return material authorizations (RMAs), stock adjustment, or stock transfer.
- Track service stock accurately at mobile and fixed locations to reduce write-offs.
- Adjust inventory records automatically based on field use or en route purchasing.
Mobile Field Service
No matter what device is used, organizations can leverage native mobile applications to provide real time and offline data and gain visibility into customer information to improve field processes and increase technician productivity.
Mobile workers are provided with a calendar of work order details that can be dynamically updated. Work orders are linked to customer and case history, installed product configurations, parts information, pricing, and more.
- Access all relevant information like case, customer information and history, equipment, and recommended steps for repair.
- Easily update work orders to ensure accurate information.
- Maintain consistency of work performed with step-by-step checklists.
- Launch and complete satisfaction surveys.
- Capture client signatures, generate invoices, and collect payment.
- Take and store photographs of work.
- Route technicians on the best route with turn-by-turn directions.
- Technicians update their status between traveling, working, on break, etc. to ensure visibility for dispatch
Connect Field Service through the Internet of Things
Connected Field Service with the Internet of Things (IoT) allows a field service organization to detect, troubleshoot, and resolve issues remotely so a technician is dispatched only when necessary. In a traditional field service organization, the customer has a problem and calls to get it fixed. Connected Field Service through IoT, eliminates the customer concern by attempting to complete self-healing repairs remotely before sending out a technician.
- Decrease the number of repair appointments by sending fewer technicians onsite.
- Identify and fix problems before customers are aware with sensors sending alerts.
- Solve issues before failure with automatically initiated, multi-layered troubleshooting.
- Identify underperforming products by looking at aggregate device data.
- Perform “just-in-time” preventative maintenance by understanding actual consumption.
Customer Centric Experience
Field Service puts customers at the center of all interactions by keeping them informed, making communication easy, and ensuring they have positive interactions at every step.
With intelligent business applications across CRM and ERP, Microsoft Dynamics 365 gives you choice. Start with just what you need and then add apps as your needs change.
- Sales: Technicians can identify and create opportunities in the field for sales teams.
- Project Service Automation: Use the same resource pool for short or long term projects.
- Customer Service: Accept customer concern calls through phone, email, social, or chat.
- Operations: Automate warehouse processes.