Dynamics 365 for Sales
Turn Relationships Into Revenue
Work smarter and win faster with Dynamics 365 for Sales. You can bring digital intelligence into each deal, so you can predict customer needs—and meet them with personal attention that builds relationships and revenue.
Dynamics 365 for Sales is now integrated with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, giving your sales team access and insights to a powerful database of over 500 million professionals.
Grow your business profitably
Use built-in digital intelligence and automated business processes to increase your revenue while controlling acquisition costs.
Sell more by staying focused
Maximize your sales team's performance by reducing distractions and helping them focus on the priorities.
Work smarter to win faster
Close deals faster by working efficiently, collaborating, and applying contextual insights from your sales management software.
Empower your salespeople with predictive analytics, digital intelligence, and automated lead scoring. With signals from both the Sales app and Office 365 to help them assess their customer relationships, they get all the tools they need to choose the next step. Match your leads from multiple sources with Dynamics Customer Insights and turn them into customer intelligence and segmentation.
Tap into the wisdom and experience of your team with shared meeting notes, events, and custom sales documents created with real-time coauthoring. Use OneNote within the Sales management software to take notes and share your work. Stay informed about your key customer information with natural integrations with Dynamics 365 for Operations enabling real-time visibility into order status, invoices, credit limits and late payments.
Help your salespeople zero in on the right leads, contacts, and opportunities as they build out your pipeline. Dynamics 365 for Sales provides social insights, up-to-date company information, and an embedded sales process—so your reps know how and when to engage.
Motivate your sales team with the perfect mix of information and collaboration. Easy-to-use dashboards help you set smart goals and monitor results. Built-in Help helps you align your team’s actions with best practices. And gamification encourages healthy competition.
Information When You Want It, Where You Need It
Gain greater visibility into your Dynamics 365 for Sales within the productivity tools you use today. Surface contextual information about your prospects, customers and contacts to better guide you through your sales and support services. Common data service (CSD) not only surfaces information from your CRM application, but also your operational ERP and other 3rd party sources -- your team can rely on information that is meaningful to their pursuits.
- BlogHow to Structure Customer Assets in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field ServiceCustomer asset functionality lets you maintain a list of serviceable items related to a service location. Learn how to...Read Article
- White PaperMicrosoft Dynamics 365 for Sales Named a Leader in The Forrester Wave for SFARead Forrester's 35-criteria evaluation of sales force automation (SFA) providers. The report shows how each provider...View White Paper
- WebinarHow to Adopt an Agile Business Intelligence StrategyLearn how the James M. Pleasant Co. is gaining value across their organization using an agile BI strategy that started...Watch Now
- WebinarNow That Microsoft Has Bought LinkedIn, What Are They Going To Do with It?A 30-minute overview of Microsoft’s current and future plans to integrate LinkedIn into CRM, Outlook, and Excel....Watch Now
- VideoNow That Microsoft Has Bought LinkedIn, What Are They Going To Do with It?A 30-minute overview of Microsoft’s current and future plans to integrate LinkedIn into CRM, Outlook, and Excel....Watch Now
- BlogGet Intelligent Faster - Build Customer and Account Data QuicklyWouldn’t it be great if a sales rep could get information instantly about an account without having to search for...Read Article
- WebinarWhat You Need to Know About Security in Dynamics 365 for Finance and OperationsThis webinar will review what is new with security in Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations, including the setup and...Watch Now
- VideoRole Based Workspaces for Dynamics 365 for Operations: Customer ServiceWatch this video for tips on Role Based Workspaces Using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Customer Service...Watch Now
- VideoRole Based Workspaces Using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Production ManagerWatch this video for tips on Role Based Workspaces Using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Production Manager...Watch Now
- VideoRole Based Workspaces Using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Master PlannerWatch this video for tips on Role Based Workspaces Using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Master Planner...Watch Now
- VideoRole Based Workspaces using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Product ManagerWatch this video for tips on Role Based Workspaces Using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Product Manager...Watch Now
- White PaperEmpower Your Team With Microsoft Relationship SalesWith the Microsoft Relationship sales solution, you can scale the power of one-on-one relationship selling by unifying...View White Paper
- Press ReleaseArbela Technologies Corp. Announces Gold Sponsorship of the 2017 Dynamic Communities User Group Summit in NashvilleArbela Technologies Corp., a Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP, CRM, Field Service, Business Intelligence/Analytics and...Read Press Release
- White PaperHow to Take Advantage of the New Global Invoice Journal in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and OperationsIn Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Accounts Payable Accountants, you can now post an invoice journal...View White Paper
- BlogArbela OnDeck | Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement - ExplainedTo best understand the offerings of the Arbela Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement practice, Richard Wu sits down for...Read Article
- VideoDynamics 365 for Sales: Recently Viewed Searches and FavoritesWatch this video for tips on how to quickly search for records in Dynamics 365 for Sales....Watch Now
- VideoDynamics 365 for Sales: Native Dashboards and CapabilitiesWatch this video for tips on how to view different types of dashboards in Dynamics 365 for Sales....Watch Now
- BlogInfographic - Determine the Right Big Data Azure ResourceUse the following infographic to determine the right Azure Resource to use for your Big Data Needs....Read Article
- Blog2017 Mid-Year Sales Tax Changes: Are You Prepared?July was a big month for sales tax across the U.S. As most states began their fiscal new year, new laws went into...Read Article
- BlogThe 5 Stages of the Dynamics AX Security Maturity ModelConsider this model to give you an idea of where your ERP system may be in terms of maturity. All of these steps play a...Read Article
- White PaperThe Next-Generation High-Tech Manufacturer: How to Transform into a Digital BusinessFor the first time in decades, technology has outpaced the evolution of business processes. Increasing volumes of data,...View White Paper
- White PaperThe Next-Generation Aerospace Manufacturer: How to Transform into a Digital BusinessAs digitalization takes over the world, manufacturers everywhere need to adapt, developing new capabilities that can...View White Paper
- White PaperThe Next-Generation Industrial Manufacturer: How to Transform into a Digital BusinessIn today’s digital world, technological advancements combined with external market forces—increasing influence of...View White Paper
- WebinarWhat's New and Upcoming for Dynamics 365 Customer EngagementThe Spring '17 release of Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement has some exciting announcements including LinkedIn...Watch Now
- White PaperZero to Beautiful: Choosing Charts for Data VisualizationYou have data to explore and know some best practices for sharing insights. But before you can create visualizations,...View White Paper
- WebinarLifecycle of a Product in a Distribution Environment using Advanced Warehouse Management (Using D365): Series 1– InBound ProcessDynamics AX 2012 and Dynamics 365 for Operations have tremendously improved their functionalities and capabilities in...Watch Now
- Press ReleasePress Release - Arbela Technologies Welcomes Vice President of Sales Accelerating Its Growth and Expansion Plans Arbela Technologies Corporation (Arbela), a Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence/Analytics and...Read Press Release
- Blog6 Struggles with ERP Security: What to Be Aware OfOften when it comes to security, most people think of some hackers penetrating the firewall stealing corporate secrets...Read Article
- BlogWhat You Need to Know: Cloud vs. Hybrid vs. Local Business DataWhen Dynamics 365 for Operations was released in February 2016 (called AX7 back then), many customers and partners were...Read Article
- BlogLifecycle of a Product in a Distribution Environment using Advanced Warehouse Management (Using Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations)In today’s high-velocity manufacturing and distribution industries, it is imperative to develop processes that not...Read Article
- BlogNew Features for the Spring '17 Release of Dynamics 365 for Customer EngagementThe spring release of Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement has some exciting announcements including LinkedIn...Read Article
- BlogBe Where Your Feet Are - How to Manage your Time BetterAs the PMO that oversees projects across the globe, the ability to shut down has proved extremely challenging. Keeping...Read Article
- BlogAX 2009 & 2012 Mainstream Support Ending Soon! – What Exactly Does This Mean For You?Microsoft has announced that the mainstream support for AX 2009 and AX 2012 will end soon. All Microsoft products have...Read Article
- White Paper
- BlogCustomer Satisfaction: Never Underestimate the Value of "We" You may see one person pull you from the water, but there is a precision team -- a crew -- behind that person. Sarah...Read Article
- Press ReleaseArbela Technologies announces its alignment with Microsoft’s vision for a single integrated business application through Dynamics 365Arbela Technologies, a provider of integrated business solutions, strengthens its capabilities on delivering...Read Press Release
- BlogWhat is the Business Intelligence & Analytics Maturity Model?In the mid-2000's Wayne Erickson with The Data Warehouse Institute introduced the first maturity model to show how...Read Article
- WebinarInnovative Updates: Changes You Won't Want to Miss With Arbela and Dynamics 365There have been a lot of new changes happening at Arbela and we want to share it with the people who matter the most --...Watch Now
- BlogThe Alignment Between Applications and Business Systems Has Never Been Greater - Business Forward with MicrosoftAs technology continues to advance at a rapid pace, we are starting to see the alignment between productivity...Read Article
- Press ReleaseAPICS-IE Symposium Panel to Discuss Disruptive Innovations in Logistics May 6The Inland Empire Chapter of APICS, the leading association for supply chain and operations professionals, will be...Read Press Release
- BlogCustomer Experience Maturity Model - Part II - Organizational CultureThe organizational culture plays as critical a role as the technology used to manage the customer experience. Without...Read Article
- Press ReleasePress Release - Pipol Signs on With Market-Leading US Dynamics Partner Arbela TechnologiesPipol is announcing its partnership with Arbela Technologies, a leading consulting and Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution...Read Press Release
- WebinarCustomer Experience Model Not Doing As Well As It Used to? Learn How to Evaluate the Needs & Advance your Customers' ExperiencePlacing value on customer experience within your organization is nothing new. Your customers expect more from your...Watch Now
- Blog12 Game Changing Trends for X-to-Order ManufacturersThe manufacturing industry has faced major changes over the past decade, and technology has revolutionized the way we...Read Article
- BlogWhat are the popular Dynamics AX reports for auditing and security management?Auditors and security administrators rely heavily on reporting data to ensure compliance. Arbela Auditing & Security...Read Article
- White Paper12 Game Changing Trends for X-to-Order ManufacturersThe manufacturing industry has faced major changes over the past decade, and technology has revolutionized the way we...View White Paper
- White PaperRead the Forrester Report on the Total Economic Impact Report on Sales ProductivityMicrosoft commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential...View White Paper
- White Paper
- White Paper
- White Paper
- White Paper
- WebinarWhere Can Business Intelligence Take Your Organization? Arbela Data Insights offers a solid foundation for making business intelligence a strategic weapon within your...Watch Now
- White PaperInfographic: Why ERP Solutions Matter by the NumbersProductivity Benefits of ERP: Build Business Success ...View White Paper
- Press ReleasePress Release - Arbela Expands Sales, Consulting, and Support Services Through Integral USA TransactionArbela Technologies Corporation (Arbela), a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Gold Partner, specializing in Microsoft Dynamics...Read Press Release
- WebinarLearn What's New in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Role-Based Security This webinar takes a look at how a security administrator should manage role-based security to provide access to duties...Watch Now
- BlogSwitching to the Cloud – Changing the Focus from Operational to StrategicAccording to Accenture, 67% of CIO’s want to position Information Technology (IT) as a strategic asset that will help...Read Article
- White PaperDigital Transformation: The Link Between Customer Engagement and Increased RevenueFor sales organizations, customer engagement is about more than touch-points - it's about everything that happens in...View White Paper
- BlogCustomer Experience Expectations and What You Can Do to Meet ThemAccording to Gartner, 89% of marketers expect customer experience to be their primary differentiator by 2017. However,...Read Article
- BlogLearn How Exceptional Customer Interactions Deliver Quantifiable ValueCompanies nowadays work diligently to interact, communicate, and engage with their customers in new and different ways....Read Article
- White Paper
- VideoWhat Is Segregation of Duties and How to Manage ThemFrom a risk perspective, it's important to manage SoD rules and pass your audit.
Presented by: Dennis Korol...Watch Now
- White Paper
- WebinarArbela Audit & Security Manager - Best Practices of AX SecurityLearn the best practices in managing your Dynamics AX security environment and avoid risks....Watch Now
- Press ReleasePress Release - Arbela Named to 2016 Microsoft Dynamics President’s Club Arbela Technologies has been named to the 2016 President’s Club for Microsoft Dynamics, an esteemed group...Read Press Release
- VideoHow to Reduce your Dynamics AX Licensing Costs & TotalsWatch this quick video as we reveal how to reduce your licensing costs for Dynamics AX by as much as 25%!
- Press ReleasePress Release - Arbela Technologies and CEO Nima Bakhtiary Are Finalists In The Emerging Technology Company and CEO Categories of the 23rd OC Tech Alliance High-Tech Innovation AwardsArbela Technologies and its CEO Nima Bakhtiary have been named as finalists in the Emerging Technology Company and Eme...Read Press Release
- Press ReleasePress Release - Arbela Data Insights 2.0 For Dynamics AX Harnesses Power Of Business Data To Improve Organizational Agility And Performance Arbela Technologies today announced availability of Arbela Data Insights (ADI), a complete, pre-configured business...Read Press Release
- White Paper
- VideoTips & Tricks: Four questions to Ask Prior to Conducting a Dynamics AX Audit & PassPrep yourself for your Dynamics AX 2012 and 2009 Security Audit by watching this quick video. Who in your organization...Watch Now
- Press ReleasePress Release - Arbela Auditing and Security Manager Version 4.0 ReleasedArbela Auditing and Security Manager 4.0 Reduces Complexity in Auditing and Reporting While Saving Time and Effort...Read Press Release
- White PaperBusiness Owners Guide to Replacing Accounting SoftwareReplacing your accounting software is easier and more affordable than your company might think. This guide will help...View White Paper
- Press ReleasePress Release - Arbela Technologies Named One Of The Best Places To Work In Orange CountyArbela Technologies (Arbela) was recently named as one of the 2016 Best Places to Work in Orange County. The awards...Read Press Release
- WebinarMake-to-Order & Configure-to-Order Manufacturing Opportunities for Microsoft Dynamics AXNima Bakhtiary and Gilbert Garcia host a webinar regarding configure-to-order manufacturing, trends, opportunities, and...Watch Now
- VideoMost Popular Security Reports for Dynamics AX Auditing & SecurityWhat are the popular reports for auditors and security administrators? What kind of out of box reports does ASM...Watch Now
- BlogAnalyzing Dynamics AX Sales Data with Power BI in 10 minutesI’ll show how to use it the simplest way, connecting to AX database directly, and how to spend only 10 minutes to...Read Article
- Press ReleasePress Release - Leading Dynamics Partner Jumpstarts Business Intelligence & Analytics Practice with Prevalent OfferingsArbela Technologies builds on its successful collection of industry solutions by investing in a suite of offerings...Read Press Release
- Press ReleasePress Release - Popular Microsoft Dynamics AX Add-on Releases Milestone VersionArbela Technologies builds on its successful Dynamics AX Gold Certified ISV Solution....Read Press Release
- BlogPurchase Order Invoice: When Product Receipt is Higher than the Actual Invoice AmountOnce the quantities of items have been received on the delivery date in the purchase order process, you then indicate...Read Article
- BlogHow to Format Numbers, Dates, Etc. Within AX 2012 in Both Forms and ReportsThis function is controlled by the language settings in the AX Tools/Options. Exceptions being AR/AP output reports...Read Article
- BlogAdding A New Dimension to an Existing Account Structure in Dynamics AX 2012Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 allows adding a new dimension to an existing account structure. You have to do it in the...Read Article
- BlogHow to use Negative and Positive Days in Dynamics AXWhen Dynamics AX master planning is rolled out to new users two of the settings that generate much confusion are...Read Article