Microsoft Digital Transformation Workshop Irvine, CA
1-Day Digital Transformation Workshop
Date: November 22, 2019 | Time: 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM PST
Location: Microsoft, 3 Park Plaza #1600, Irvine, CA 92614 | Room Harbor 2
Why Should You Attend?
- Learn our vision for digital transformation across the four Microsoft pillars -- Engage, empower, optimize, transform
- Discuss current trends, provide real-world examples of digital transformation and demonstrations of the latest Microsoft technology
- Provide an overview of how Microsoft technology can empower your organization and help achieve your strategic goals
Who Should Attend?
- CIO, COO, CMO, CDO, VP of IT, VP of Sales, VP of Marketing, VP of Operations, Director of IT, and other key decision makers
How Much Does It Cost?
- Nothing! It's free. RSVP today, seats are limited. Qualified attendees will be entered in a random drawing to receive a $500 Microsoft gift card.
8:30 - 9:00 AM: Registration & Networking
- Breakfast will be provided
9:00 – 10:00 AM: What is Digital Transformation and How Does Microsoft Align to Achieving Your Goals?
- Engage your customers
Empower your employees
Optimize your operations
Transform your products
10:00 – 10:45 AM: How to Identify Your Goals, Strategies, Tactics, and Enablers -- How to Measure Success
- Identify your strategic objectives, how to plan for the future
10:45 – 11:00 AM: Break
11:00 – 12:00 PM: Roadmapping Priorities Across the Technology Stack
- Define your functional needs and priorities
12:00 – 12:30 PM – Lunch & Networking
- Lunch will be provided, giveaways / raffles
12:30 – 2:00 PM – Overview of the Microsoft Stack
- Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement / Field Service
Dynamics 365 for Talent
Internet of Things (IoT)
2:00 – 2:30 PM – Importance of Data and Intelligence on Your Digital Journey
- Turn relevant and timely business data into actionable insights
2:30 – 3:00 PM – How Does Change Management Play Into Digital Transformation?
- How to increase likelihood of project success, discuss organizational change readiness