Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights Online Event
Dynamics 365 Customer Insights Online Event
Date: April 8, 2020 | Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM CST
Date: April 14, 2020 | Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EST
Link To Event Will Be Provided Days Prior
Gain a holistic view of the customer
- Bring together all your transactional, observational, and behavioral data for consumers and enterprises by using prebuilt connectors for popular data sources. Unify your data by resolving customer identities with recommendations based on AI and machine learning
Discover insights and take action
- Employ QuickStart machine learning templates to predict churn or the next best action. Discover new audience segments with AI-driven recommendations, or create your own. Embed Customer Insights cards into your Dynamics 365 business application or external applications to drive informed action.
Why You Should Attend
Learn how to use an intuitive and flexible customer data platform (CDP) to unlock insights and power personalized customer experiences. Unify all your customer data across the full range of sources to get a single view of customers. Maximize customer lifetime value with AI-driven insights based on unified customer profiles. Transform into a customer-centric organization where marketing, sales, and service professionals have the insights they need to personalize engagement.
See results faster with a ready-to-go CDP designed to deliver insights that can be acted upon with minimal training and IT assistance.
Who Should Attend
CIO, COO, CMO, CDO, VP of IT, VP of Sales, VP of Marketing, VP of Operations, Director of IT, and other key decision makers
Dynamics 365 Overview of Customer Insights
Arbela and Microsoft Vision
· Common Data Platform
· Azure Data Lakes
· Data Maturity
What is the Value of Customer Insights?
· How to increase sales with a 360 view
· How to reduce costs with a 360 view
· How to reduce risk with a 360 view
Art of the Possible Overview
· Customer Insights and KPIs
· Customer Insights and Artificial Intelligence
Finding Value in your Organization
· Arbela Customer Insights Workshop Overview