Lead Technical Architect – F&SCM, Australia / New Zealand
Position: Lead Technical Architect – F&SCM, Australia / New Zealand
Reports To: Head of Client Delivery – Australia / New Zealand
Experienced Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management (D365 F&SCM) Lead Technical Architect to be accountable for the technical design of D365 F&SCM solutions and the supporting infrastructure. Your day-to-day function will require you to work closely with consultants in designing solutions tailored to the clients’ requirements, which are often large-scale enterprise D365 F&SCM projects. This will require you to take a hands-on approach in designing and leading the technical implementation of Dynamics products, working with both on-shore and offshore development teams. You will need to demonstrate an effective balance between management skills and a broad range of technical skills.
The Lead Technical Architect - D365 F&SCM is a key role for Arbela Australia and New Zealand. It is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing partner. Arbela is an established North American partner who is now expanding its best-in-class services to the Australian and New Zealand marketplace.
Required Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- 10+ years of experience in D365 FSCM/Dynamics AX/ERP
- Should have 10+ full life cycle client implementations experience
- Solid technical background with understanding and hands-on experience in software development and D365 Finance and Supply Chain Management
- Good understanding in the areas of ERP including Retail, eCommerce, GL, AP, AR, Procurement, Inventory and WMS related best practices
- Ability to understand and use advance analysis methods to identify and resolve complex client scenarios
- Solid Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Product Lifecycle Management experience
- Experience in the application of Software Quality Principles and Risk Management
- Experience in working in a continuous delivery environment and exposure to CI/CD processes
- Solution estimation methods
- High impact communication skills
- Client Orientation
- Preferred - Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- Builds and leads the overall solution architecture of D365 F&SCM
- Contributes to key solution design decisions and manage and develop the technical team
- Assumes technical responsibility for all stages of the software development process to ensure compliance with application development standards and achievement of documented requirements
- Utilizes technical expertise in the requirements analysis phase to ensure the solution is both fit for purpose and fit for use
- Guides the technical consultants in customization, release strategy, use of environments for Dev and tests and integration components
- Manages multiple complex initiatives with competing deadlines end-to-end from concept through to delivery, and all stages of application lifecycle
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.