Microsoft AX Functional Consultant/Analyst
Position Title: Microsoft AX Functional Consultant/Analyst
Location: Irvine, CA
Reports To: N/A
Arbela Technologies Corporation, headquartered in Irvine, California, has an opening for a Microsoft AX Functional Consultant/Analyst position.
- Perform business process analysis, including gathering client business and data requirements, reviewing gaps and redundancies in processes, identifying operational problems, and re-engineer clients’ processes to improve efficiency.
- Analyze information obtained and conduct gap fit analysis to determine alternative courses of action and which solution will offer best outcomes to address client business, operations, and/or other requirements.
- Prepare functional design documents, and demonstrate AX/D365 F&O solution capabilities to client.
- Collaborate with senior managers and others as needed to clarify management objectives and arrange for successful implementation of the chosen solution.
- Develop test plans, test cases, and test scripts to ensure compliance of the delivered functionality and system and operational integrity.
- Provide training, triage, and customer support to ensure successful implementation and smooth operations.
- Prepare statistical reports, using SSRS and other tools.
- Perform other Dynamics AX/D365 F&O ERP system project management functions as needed, including assisting decision makers on AX/D365 F&O issues.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Operations Research, or Management Information Systems, plus at least three years of experience as a business analyst implementing and integrating financial projects to improve business processes. Experience must include at least two years of experience leading or managing ERP system finance modules, designing and developing SSRS reports, performing fit-gap analysis, and leading User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Experience must include at least one year of managing or supporting integration projects using MS Dynamics.
- Travel required up to 75% to unanticipated client sites throughout the United States.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.