Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM – Functional Consultant
Practice Area: Consulting Services
Location: North America - Southern California preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Reports To: CRM Leader
Years of Experience: 3-10+ years
Arbela is looking to hire an experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant to join its large Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects. The Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant will be responsible for reviewing client business processes, re-engineering the client’s processes to improve efficiency, and performing many of the functional tasks required for a successful CRM implementation. You must have a good knowledge of the CRM series and hold certifications, or plan on obtaining certifications within 60 days of hire, in the most current versions. You will work mostly at client sites and spend the remainder of time working remotely or at our headquarters in Irvine, CA.
- Interact with prospects / clients to understand business requirements
- Demonstrate MSCRM solution capabilities to the client
- Conduct business process analysis and create Fit/Gap report
- Create Solution design to address client business, interface and performance requirements
- Advise on complex MS Dynamics CRM business cases and propose comprehensive solutions based on MS CRM, 3rd parties and customizations
- Create functional requirement and functional design for customizations
- Create estimates for implementation tasks
- Provide MS Dynamics SME expertise to client and mentor team members
- Installation, setup and configuration of MS CRM, Dynamics Marketing, Dynamics Social, Parature.
- Data migration from external systems into MS CRM
- Conduct solution testing and assist with user acceptance testing
- Conduct user and administrator training
- Complete the project tasks on time and under budget
- Build expertise in Industry areas of focus, contributes to development of Industry solutions
- Assist sales and presales teams to prepare proposals, participate on client presentations and support business development and the sale of professional services when necessary
- Bachelor’s in business management, management information system, marketing or equivalent. MBA preferred
- Four years overall MS Dynamics CRM experience. CRM 2011, 2013 experience required
- Experience as an MS Dynamics CRM consultant in a client-facing role for MS Dynamics top tier or similar consulting organization is highly desirable
- Hands-on experience in designing, configuring or administering MS Dynamics CRM required
- MS Dynamics CRM: SDK, report writing, installation, configuration and customizations
- MS SQL Server and SSRS reporting services experience
- Unit Testing: Test Case preparation and execution
- Working with all phases of the SDLC process
Additional Preferred Skills & Considerations:
- Dynamics CRM certification is desired
- Scribe certification preferred
- Vertical experience desired
- Strong work ethic; Ability to work in non-structured work environment (i.e. remotely, home office, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills
- Strong ability to convey technical information to non-technical clients
- Exudes confidence
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
- Investigates problems to establish real or hidden causes
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction
- Learns new concepts quickly and thoroughly
- Promotes the mission and shared values of our company
Travel is an integral part of this position; candidates must be willing and able to travel. Travel will be limited to 50% or less
Level of Independence:
In order to function effectively, this person must have a high level of independence, show initiative, and be highly motivated. This must be done in a manner which is consistent with the team management structure.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join the market leader in the innovation and delivery of enterprise scale Microsoft based ERP, CRM, SCM solutions, help Arbela’s customers drive value through innovation, and be part of the Arbela success story.
Arbela was recently named as one of the 2016 Best Places to Work in Orange County. Arbela offers its people superb working conditions such as career development and training programs, a very collaborative culture and a focus on customers and clients.
We’re looking for talented individuals with proven commercial experience of operating within consultancy-based environments, who are able to assist in the Dynamics AX pre-sales, participate heavily in the design and development of new AX solutions, and interact with clients on a strong level of consultancy-oriented analysis and communication skills.
- A market leading salary
- Private healthcare
- Extended benefits, allowance and performance related bonus.
- You’ll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development, including technology and management training.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.