Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM – Technical Consultant
Position Title: Technical Consultant, D365 CE
Location: North America - Southern California preferred
Team: Delivery - D365 CE
Reports To: Technical Delivery Manager, D365 CE
Minimum Years of Experience: 4
As a member of our technical CRM team you will be responsible for reviewing client business processes and requirements and proposing the best technical solution to achieve the results by performing many of the technical tasks required for a successful CRM implementation. You must have a strong knowledge of the CRM capabilities and hold certifications, or plan on obtaining certifications within 60 days of hire, in the most current versions. You will work mostly with our functional consultants and solution architects from our CRM team to translate their requirements into creative and streamlined solutions for our clients. Travel is estimated at less than 25% and most work can be performed remotely or in our HQ office in Irvine, CA.
- Implement and deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM, ClickDimensions, Dynamics Marketing, Social Engagement, Field One and PSA.
- Work with our functional team to identify opportunities for improvement in our client’s processes through technical automation or new functionality not found in the standard product as well as designing integrations to enable information and business flow for our client’s solutions.
- Translate functional requirements into technical solutions
- Perform gap analysis between a client’s requirements and the functionality within Microsoft Dynamics CRM and recommend solutions and provide estimates for custom development.
- Configure the application to meet a client’s requirements using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization Tool, Workflow Tool, or SDK
- Identify creative workarounds to minimize the development of custom code and ensure an easy upgrade path for our customers.
- Understand and research the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality
- Create technical specifications
- Design and integrate business processes and data flows between CRM applications and other applications, such as back office/ERP applications
- Train client personnel on the usage and administration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (technical and administrative training)
- Provide infrastructure recommendations and establish best practices for CRM Online and CRM On-Premise
- Strength in integrations is critical as 95% of our projects require integrations utilizing web services, file exchanges, API’s and other sources. A strong understanding of integration technologies and approaches is a must.
- Develop data conversion and testing strategies
- Develop high level project work plans
- Lead technical discussions with clients
- Provide technical support to existing CRM clients
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 4 year degree in computer science, engineering, business, MIS or equivalent
- 3 years of experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM is required
- Experience with Dynamics CRM 2011 and 2013 is required
- 4+ years of experience implementing large packaged CRM applications (Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Siebel, SAP CRM, Oracle CRM, SalesForce.com, SalesLogix, or Pivotal) is required
- Minimum 5 years consulting experience preferred
- Significant experience with sales management, marketing, and/or customer service processes
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications preferred
- CRM SDK and Developers Toolkit
- CRM forms, screens, views, workflows and reports development
- Architect / design CRM system, related customizations, portals, and reports
- CRM development or integration best practices
- Technical specifications documentation
- Data migration and integration mappings using SQL Integration Services, Scribe or Web Services
- SQL Reporting Services
- MOSS/SharePoint Services
- Exudes confidence
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
- Investigates problems to establish real or hidden causes
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction
- Learns new concepts quickly and thoroughly
- Promotes the mission and shared values of our company
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.