Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O/AX - Senior Compliance Consultant
Position Title: Senior Consultant, Security & Compliance
Location: North America - Southern California preferred
Team: Delivery - D365 FO
Reports To: Solution Delivery Manager, D365 FO
Minimum Years of Experience: 6
Arbela Technologies is seeking a Sr. Compliance Consultant to provide in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics F&O, specifically in the field of security and compliance. The successful candidate will participate in every aspect of the Arbela Auditing & Security Management and Compliance practice from analyzing the customer’s business requirements to configuring the Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O security to meet the customer’s needs. They will communicate with the customer’s organization on many levels to obtain the necessary understanding of their business processes and the provide an ultimate solution to reach compliance.
- Provide Auditing, Security management and Compliance leadership on Arbela projects.
- Design, develop and implement Auditing, Security Management and Compliance policies.
- Managing assigned tasks, requirements analysis, architecture design, documentation, business logic development, and process optimization.
- Provide Auditing, Security Management, and Compliance training and support.
- Contribute valuable assets to Arbela’s knowledge base.
- Represent Arbela in a professional manner.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- Participated in an at least 3 ERP audits of public companies or 6 for private companies. In the Role of an auditor or auditee. Auditor is preferred.
- Practical and detailed knowledge about internal controls (preventative and detective), risks, and compliance for organizations running an ERP solution.
- Ability to evaluate organizations business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
- Participated in at least 1 full-cycle ERP implementation in a related role.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Strong work ethic; Ability to work in non-structured work environment
- Possesses excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills
- Strong ability to convey technical information to non-technical clients
- Exudes confidence
- Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
- Investigates problems to establish real or hidden causes
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills, particularly with regard to anticipating and solving problems or issues before they occur or become critical
- Learns new concepts quickly and thoroughly
- Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from others in sensitive situations without damage to the relationship
- Good time management, well organized, consistently meets commitments and creates high quality deliverables
- A strong work ethic and ability to be a self-starter
- Service oriented and positive attitude
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction
- Promotes the mission and shared values of our company
- Directly interacts with customers to resolve conflicts and issues with the goal of improving and maintaining positive relationships
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.