Microsoft Dynamics AX – Dynamics 365 F&O Project Manager and Solution Architect
Practice Area: Consulting Services
Location: North America — Southern California and Mid-West preferred
Job Type: Full-Time
Reports To: Programs Office Lead
Years of Experience: 7+ years
Arbela is looking to hire an experienced Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 F&O Project Manager and Solution Architect to join and lead its important Microsoft Dynamics projects. In this role, you will be building on Arbela’s position as a trusted advisor. You will lead the delivery and development of Arbela’s solutions to some of Arbela’s most important clients meanwhile providing a vision for technology and leadership in Arbela’s implementations.
- Leads the customer delivery team providing end-to-end project management and assists in the pre-sales process for Dynamics AX/ 365 F&O for customer engagements
- Plans activities, scope, goals and deliverables that support our client’s business goals and solution delivery
- Leverage’s Arbela’s implementation methodology, creates and manages project plans and artifacts
- Coordinates project resources to execute activities with Program’s Office (PMO) and fellow project managers.
- Leads discovery meetings and requirements sessions to identify customer needs
- Leads solution design, system architecture process
- Tracks progress against deliverables, adjusts plans as required and provides regular status reporting to senior leadership and customers
- Proactively manages project budget, dependencies, risk and critical path
- Directly interacts with customers as their main point of contact
- Resolves conflicts and issues with the goal of improving and maintaining positive relationships. Mitigates issues or escalates appropriately to management
- Leads, motivates, and develops the project team staff
- Manages project quality to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provides ongoing input to the delivery practice through suggestions and implementations of practice improvements
- Leads system architecture process
- Creates and reviews technical documentation on as needed basis
- Provides technical support
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- Excellent communication, presentation, training, client relationship and analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience presenting and interfacing with C-level executives
- Customer oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to be highly effected in a virtual team organization
- Expert on delivering ERP, CRM, and SCM solutions on within the Microsoft platform including Dynamics AX/365 F&O and CRM. Credible across all Microsoft products
- Experience managing multiple full lifecycle implementations.
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, D365 F&O
- Proven Project Management and Solutions Architecture experience
- Multiple examples of major enterprise services project delivery successes
- Demonstrated expertise in project estimation and phase breakdown of work programs
- Experience “turning around” projects that initially had significant delivery or technical issues
- Familiar with agile implementation methodology
- Ability to work in a constantly changing and nebulous environment with limited direction
- Good time management, well-organized, consistently meets commitments and creates high-level deliverables
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills, particularly with regard to anticipating and solving problems or issues before they occur or become critical
- Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from others in sensitive situations without damage to the relationship
- Identifies high-potential employees and stimulates their growth
- Demonstrated expertise mentoring technology personnel
- Self-starter with the ability to work within an operating framework
- Demonstrated pre-sales ability
- Ability to evangelize Arbela’s solution offerings to our clients and communicate the business impact of new products and technologies
Additional Preferred Skills & Considerations:
- PMP Certification
- Dynamics AX, CRM knowledge, and implementation experience
Travel is an integral part of this position; candidates must be willing and able to travel. Travel will be limited to 50% or less – depending on the geography
Level of Independence:
In order to function effectively, this person must have a high level of independence, show initiative, and be highly motivated. This must be done in a manner which is consistent with the team management structure.
- A market leading salary
- Private healthcare
- Extended benefits, allowance and performance related bonus.
- You’ll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development, including technology and management training.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.