Microsoft Dynamics CRM – Solution Architect Field Service
Role: Microsoft Dynamics CRM – Solution Architect Field Service
Location: North Americ
Reports To: CRM Leader
Years of Experience: 3-10+ years
Arbela is looking to add an experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solution Architect with a heavy emphasis on Field Service to its growing Microsoft Dynamics Team. The Dynamics CRM Solution Architect will be responsible for reviewing client business processes, re-engineering the client’s processes to improve efficiency, creating user stories and developing solutions required for a successful CRM implementation. You must have a very good knowledge of the CRM series, Field Service and hold certifications, or plan on obtaining certifications within 60 days of hire, in the most current versions.
Required Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Field Service Experience is a must.
- Experience in D365 Sales and Customer Service strongly recommended/desired.
- Experience with HaloLens/Mixed Reality Guides, Inspections, FS Mobile strongly desired.
- Bachelor’s in business management, management information system, marketing or equivalent. MBA preferred.
- Four plus years of experience as an MS Dynamics CRM consultant in a client-facing role for MS Dynamics top tier or similar consulting organization is highly desirable.
- Hands-on experience in designing, configuring or administering MS Dynamics CRM required.
- Unit Testing: Test Case preparation and execution.
- Azure Devops experience desired.
- Scrum master/Agile implementation experience desired
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- Dynamics CRM certification is desired
- Vertical experience desired
- Strong work ethic; Ability to work in non-structured work environment (i.e. remotely, home office, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills
- Strong ability to convey technical information to non-technical clients
- Exudes confidence
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
- Investigates problems to establish real or hidden causes
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction
- Learns new concepts quickly and thoroughly
- Promotes the mission and shared values of our company
- Work with prospects/clients to understand business requirements.
- Lead business process/ analysis sessions and create user stories/requirements.
- Create solution design to address business, interface and performance requirements.
- Demonstrate MS CRM solution capabilities.
- Advise on complex MS Dynamics CRM business cases and propose comprehensive solutions based on MS CRM, 3rd parties and customizations.
- Create estimates for implementation tasks.
- Provide MS Dynamics SME expertise to client and mentor team members.
- Installation, setup and configuration of MS CRM, Field Service and other apps as required.
- Data migration from external systems into MS CRM as required.
- Conduct solution testing and assist with user acceptance testing.
- Conduct user and administrator training.
- Complete the project tasks on time and under budget.
- Build expertise in Industry areas of focus, contributes to development of Industry solutions.
- Assist sales and presales teams to prepare proposals, participate on client presentations and support business development and the sale of professional services when necessary.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.