Practice Area: Project Management
Location: North America, Southern California or Midwest preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Reports To: Senior Manager, Project Management Office (PMO)
Years of Experience: 5+ years
Provide support to Project Managers across Dynamics 365 and BI/Analytics projects, with a focus on updates, status, and reporting:
- Works with the PM to plan and create documentation on project plan, budget, timeline, and resource schedule
- Works with Functional Consultants in documenting functional and technical requirements, and ensures these are updated appropriately throughout the project lifecycle.
- Coordinates project resource requirements with Project Management Office (PMO) to ensure all project resource needs are met
- Communicates with consultants to collect project delivery status against deliverables and reports to the Project Manager
- Tracks project’s financials status against financial estimates and creates financial status report
- Updates the Arbela’s resource scheduling system to ensure resource availability is reflected accurately in PMO reports
- Any other required admin support to the Project Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems Management, Business Administration, Organizational Management, Computer Science, Change Management, or related field
- Excellent organization skills, with strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to take ownership of tasks and activities
- Highly proficient in Office suite
- Ability to learn and use new system functionality
- Customer service-oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to be highly effective in a virtual team organization
- Demonstrated ability to work in a constantly changing environment with limited direction
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Familiar with Agile implementation methodology
- PMP Certification
- Ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations without damage to the relationship
- Experience working with a multicultural and/or multilingual team across several time zones
- Experience in delivering ERP/CRM/SCM solutions on within the Microsoft platform including Dynamics 365 FO and Sales.
- Experience managing full lifecycle implementations of information systems.
- Proven Project Administration/Management experience
- Experience presenting and interfacing with C-level executives
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.