Practice Area: Project Management
Location: North America, Southern California or Midwest preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Reports To: Senior Manager, Project Management Office (PMO)
Years of Experience: 5+ years
Provide support to Project Managers across Dynamics 365 and BI/Analytics projects, with a focus on updates, status, and reporting:
- Works with the PM to plan and create documentation on project plan, budget, timeline, and resource schedule
- Works with Functional Consultants in documenting functional and technical requirements, and ensures these are updated appropriately throughout the project lifecycle.
- Coordinates project resource requirements with Project Management Office (PMO) to ensure all project resource needs are met
- Communicates with consultants to collect project delivery status against deliverables and reports to the Project Manager
- Tracks project’s financials status against financial estimates and creates financial status report
- Updates the Arbela’s resource scheduling system to ensure resource availability is reflected accurately in PMO reports
- Any other required admin support to the Project Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems Management, Business Administration, Organizational Management, Computer Science, Change Management, or related field
- Excellent organization skills, with strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to take ownership of tasks and activities
- Highly proficient in Office suite
- Ability to learn and use new system functionality
- Customer service-oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to be highly effective in a virtual team organization
- Demonstrated ability to work in a constantly changing environment with limited direction
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Familiar with Agile implementation methodology
- PMP Certification
- Ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations without damage to the relationship
- Experience working with a multicultural and/or multilingual team across several time zones
- Experience in delivering ERP/CRM/SCM solutions on within the Microsoft platform including Dynamics 365 FO and Sales.
- Experience managing full lifecycle implementations of information systems.
- Proven Project Administration/Management experience
- Experience presenting and interfacing with C-level executives
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join the market leader in the innovation and delivery of enterprise scale Microsoft solutions, help Arbela’s customers drive value through innovation, and be part of the Arbela success story. Arbela was recently named as one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County. Arbela offers its people superb working conditions such as career development and training programs, a very collaborative culture and a focus on customers and clients.
- A market leading salary
- Private healthcare
- Extended benefits, allowance and performance related bonus
- You’ll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.