Sales Director, Australia / New Zealand
Role: Sales Management
Position: Sales Director, Australia / New Zealand
Reports To: General Manager – Australia / New Zealand
Tactical and strategic Sales Director to build and lead a team of Business Development Executives (BDEs) who are tasked with generating growth in Australia and New Zealand. The appointed sales leader will play a key role in leading this highly visible and motivated team that generates revenues and achieves individual, team and organizational quotas. You will be a valuable contributor to the regional strategy while developing and implementing the sales plan to achieve company objectives.
Required Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- 10+ years of experience in sales of complex business software
- Proven track record in large business application software sales
- Strong solutions and consultative sales skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills – both oral and written
- Experience in lead role of a team-selling environment
- Leadership/ entrepreneur attributes
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and complex sales processes.
- Preferred- Bachelor degree minimum
- Ongoing mentoring and development of the sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and supporting new BDEs through the sales process
- Aligning client needs with value-based outcomes, and industry best practices
- Taking initiative, moving barriers and establishing action plans for resolution of issues and outcomes
- Coaching client through business outcome-based sales motion
- Building long term trusted client relationships
- Ensuring team actions are aligned with the need to deliver required sales targets and can quickly identify where they need to spend time to achieve required outcomes
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.