Senior Consultant, Security & Compliance
Position Title: Senior Consultant, Security & Compliance
Job Type: Full-time
Reports To: Solution Delivery Manager, Security & Compliance
Responsible for delivery of Arbela’s security, auditing and compliance projects. Proactively works with the project team and leads all aspects of the security and compliance part of the project. Takes a lead role in security, auditing and compliance delivery improvements, standardization, best practices and strategic investment projects.
Critical Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team setting on security projects
- Practical and detailed knowledge about internal controls (preventative and investigative), risks, and compliance for organizations running an ERP solution
- Participation in an at least 2 ERP audits of public or private companies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to take ownership of tasks and activities and drive them to completion
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Information Systems Management, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- Demonstrated ability to work in a constantly changing environment with limited direction
- Ability to ‘get things done’ across the breadth of own organization
- Experience working with a multicultural and/or multilingual team across several time zones
- Ability to evaluate organizations business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality
- Participation in at least 1 full-cycle ERP implementation in a project related role
- Conduct discovery sessions identifying the clients’ needs in the area of discovery
- Work with the Arbela project managers and solution architects designing a security model that will address our clients’ needs
- Configure security and conduct training on how to set up security as well as conduct training on auditing practices within Dynamics 365
- Communicate and be an active participant of the project team for the success of the project
Travel is an integral part of this position; candidates must be willing and able to travel.
Level of Independence:
In order to function effectively, this person must have a high level of independence, show initiative, and be highly motivated. This must be done in a manner which is consistent with the team management structure.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join the market leader in the innovation and delivery of enterprise scale Microsoft based ERP, CRM, SCM solutions, help Arbela’s customers drive value through innovation, and be part of the Arbela success story.
Arbela was recently named as one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County. Arbela offers its people superb working conditions such as career development and training programs, a very collaborative culture and a focus on customers and clients.
We’re looking for talented individuals with proven commercial experience of operating within consultancy-based environments, who are able to assist in the Dynamics pre-sales, participate heavily in the design and development of new 365 solutions, and interact with clients on a strong level of consultancy-oriented analysis and communication skills.
- A market leading salary
- Private healthcare
- Extended benefits, allowance and performance related bonus.
- You’ll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development, including technology and management training.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.