Solution Delivery Manager, Security & Compliance
Position Title: Solution Delivery Manager, Security & Compliance
Job Type: Full-time
Reports To: Senior Director, Delivery
Responsible for delivery and quality management on Arbela’s security, auditing and compliance projects. Leads a dedicated team focused on specific project services delivery. Responsible for growing the practice by participating in the sales cycles, managing the team’s workload, planning and skill management. Takes a lead role in security, auditing and compliance delivery improvements, standardization, best practices and strategic investment projects..
Critical Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven ability to organize and lead a virtual team of consultants working from different locations (including offshore)
- Practical and detailed knowledge about internal controls (preventative and investigative), risks, and compliance for organizations running an ERP solution
- Successful participation in an at least 2 ERP audits of public companies or 4 for private companiesin the role of an auditor or auditee (auditor is preferred).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to take ownership of tasks and activities and drive them to completion
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Information Systems Management, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- Demonstrated ability to work in a constantly changing environment with limited direction
- Ability to drive projects to completion across the breadth of own organization
- Experience working with a multicultural and/or multilingual team across several time zones
- Ability to evaluate organizations business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality
- Participation in at least 1 full-cycle ERP implementation in a project related role
- Manage the delivery of security, auditing, or compliance projects
- Lead and organize a team of consultants
- Strategic initiatives
- Innovate and improve the discovery and delivery processes for faster and lower cost to results
- Follow Security and Compliance directions and priorities and take responsibility for executing the strategy
- Responsible for delivering specific dedicated internal strategic initiatives – including budget and resource planning, design, delivery, transfer to support and periodic status reporting
- Achieve quarterly security and compliance goals
Travel is an integral part of this position; candidates must be willing and able to travel.
Level of Independence:
In order to function effectively, this person must have a high level of independence, show initiative, and be highly motivated. This must be done in a manner which is consistent with the team management structure.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join the market leader in the innovation and delivery of enterprise scale Microsoft based ERP, CRM, SCM solutions, help Arbela’s customers drive value through innovation, and be part of the Arbela success story.
Arbela was recently named as one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County. Arbela offers its people superb working conditions such as career development and training programs, a very collaborative culture and a focus on customers and clients.
We’re looking for talented individuals with proven commercial experience of operating within consultancy-based environments, who are able to assist in the Dynamics pre-sales, participate heavily in the design and development of new 365 solutions, and interact with clients on a strong level of consultancy-oriented analysis and communication skills.
- A market leading salary
- Private healthcare
- Extended benefits, allowance and performance related bonus.
- You’ll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development, including technology and management training.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.