Sr. Strategic Account Manager
Position Title: Sr. Strategic Account Manager
Location: U.S., Northeast, Dallas
Job Type: Full-time
Reports To: VP of Sales - U.S. East Region
The Sr. Strategic Account Manager (SAM) is responsible for all phases of the sales cycle including prospecting, qualifying, consultative selling and closing new business to net new customers. The SAM brings value to the customer engagement; uses consultative sales process to solve customer problems with appropriate strategy and solutions. This position will focus on upper midmarket and enterprise manufacturing, supply chain, services, and professional services sector targets in the eastern US.
Critical Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong solutions and consultative skills (merging client-stated needs with value-based outcomes, and industry best practices).
- Effective communication and presentation skills – both oral and written.
- Leadership/ entrepreneur attributes– takes initiative, moving barriers and establishing action plans for resolution of issues and outcomes. Able to coach client through business outcome-based sales motion.
- Able to build trust – we have a strong trusted brand in the market and expect deep integrity with our teams.
- Results oriented – ensuring team actions are aligned with the need to deliver, solves problems, and escalates appropriately.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in sales of complex business software
- Proven track record in large business application software sales
- Experience in lead role of a team-selling environment
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and complex sales processes.
- Minimum- Bachelor equivalent- MBA desired
Candidates must be willing and able to travel.
Level of Independence:
In order to function effectively, this person must have a high level of independence, show initiative, and be highly motivated. This must be done in a manner which is consistent with the team management structure.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join the market leader in the innovation and delivery of enterprise scale Microsoft based ERP, CRM, SCM solutions, help Arbela’s customers drive value through innovation, and be part of the Arbela success story.
Arbela was recently named as one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County. Arbela offers its people superb working conditions such as career development and training programs, a very collaborative culture and a focus on customers and clients.
We’re looking for talented individuals with proven commercial experience of operating within consultancy-based environments, who are able to assist in the Dynamics pre-sales, participate heavily in the design and development of new 365 solutions, and interact with clients on a strong level of consultancy-oriented analysis and communication skills.
- A market leading salary
- Private healthcare
- Extended benefits, allowance and performance related bonus.
- You’ll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development, including technology and management training.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.