Sr. Strategic Account Manager
Role: Account Management
Position Title: Sr. Strategic Account Manager
Location: U.S., Northeast, Dallas
Reports To: VP of Sales - U.S. East Region
The Sr. Strategic Account Manager (SAM) is responsible for all phases of the sales cycle including prospecting, qualifying, consultative selling and closing new business to net new customers. The SAM brings value to the customer engagement; uses consultative sales process to solve customer problems with appropriate strategy and solutions. This position will focus on upper midmarket and enterprise manufacturing, supply chain, services, and professional services sector targets in the eastern US.
- Strong solutions and consultative skills (merging client-stated needs with value-based outcomes, and industry best practices).
- Effective communication and presentation skills – both oral and written.
- Leadership/ entrepreneur attributes– takes initiative, moving barriers and establishing action plans for resolution of issues and outcomes. Able to coach client through business outcome-based sales motion.
- Able to build trust – we have a strong trusted brand in the market and expect deep integrity with our teams.
- Results oriented – ensuring team actions are aligned with the need to deliver, solves problems, and escalates appropriately.
Required Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- 10+ years of experience in sales of complex business software
- Proven track record in large business application software sales
- Experience in lead role of a team-selling environment
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and complex sales processes.
- Minimum- Bachelor equivalent- MBA desired
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.