Financial Services Solutions and Consulting
ERP, CRM, BI and analytics for banking, credit unions, capital markets, and insurance
Over the past decade, the financial services industry has undergone massive shifts across all segments.
- Capital markets: Trading is no longer simply conducted on the floor; anyone anywhere can take the market for a ride
- Banking and credit unions: Cash has been mostly replaced by contactless payments and representatives by portals
- Insurance: Coverage has moved from one-size-fits-all to personalized offerings, from the provider dictating the plan to the customer being the driving force
The shifts are everywhere and ongoing. What has remained relatively static for most financial services firms is their own internal processes and platforms. On-premises business applications are the norm and paper-based processes are still prevalent. For the most part, changes have been on the customer side.
But firms that are unable to “meet the customer where they are” with mobile apps, portals, and personalized and predictive offerings cannot keep up. Firms that have not transformed by using cloud-based solutions for data capture and dissemination, by using AI and machine learning for customer engagement and interactions, and by unifying processes and workflows across all locations and systems will be left behind.
With leading technologies and experienced teams, ArganoArbela can help your business keep pace with your customers and get ahead of the competition.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financial Services is just the Start
A strategic deployment of Microsoft Dynamics 365, tailored to meet the needs of your business and marketplace, is just the start. For example:
- With CX Connect, we equip you with an omnichannel customer experience (using Microsoft Dynamics 365, Azure AI, Power BI, Azure Synapse, and our own, proprietary technologies), providing access to information and insights to create deeper customer engagement and drive more revenue.
- With Power Platform, we create customized, automated processes for your teams, partners, and customers that reduce risk, save time, and drive revenue.
- With Azure Synapse Analytics, we offer deeper analytics, bringing together data integration, enterprise data warehousing, and big data analytics, and enabling you to query data on your terms, using either serverless or dedicated options—at scale in complex transitional data models.
- With the Microsoft Cloud for Financial Services, we deliver an end-to-end solution designed for even the most complex control frameworks and regulatory requirements. Integrating existing and new capabilities in Microsoft 365, Azure, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and Microsoft Power Platform, Microsoft Cloud for Financial Services unlocks unprecedented value.
Serving Every Segment in the Financial Services Market
ArganoArbela goes deeper than simply creating and implementing ERP, CRM, Modern Data Estates, Business Process Automation, in addition to other business applications tailored to the financial services industry. We drill down into segment-specific busines outcomes, solutions and services for banking, capital markets, and insurance.
Banking and credit unions: With systems gathering data from every customer touchpoint, we’re giving banks and credit unions a new way to provide a superior level of service through single pane of glass. Our solutions help improve CSAT (customer satisfaction scores), while fueling upsell, cross-sell, and upgrade opportunities across multiple product lines and business units, and reducing operating expenditures.
Capital markets: More complex regulations and product types, with lower commissions, along with more control in the hands of outside investors and new modalities such as cryptocurrency, are transforming the capital markets segment practically daily. ArganoArbela empowers firms to better integrate, control, and document internal processes and workflows, and better manage the customer experience.
Insurance: The customer is in control and wants more plans, more providers, and more benefits - all for lower costs. We can equip you with the tools, technology, and tactics that help maximize every customer touchpoint and ensure adherence with ongoing regulatory changes.
With our team of consultants, we deliver solutions that reduce costs, serve your strategy, and are scalable and flexible enough to adapt to seasonal change, expansion, and the next “new normal.” We provide supporting services to improve customer insight and employee adoption of your solution - all to help you maximize returns on your technology investment.
No matter what segment of the financial service market you may be in—and no matter where in the worlds your business may be or take you—we are here to fuel your digital transformation, create more rewarding customer experiences, and drive more revenue.