SSRS reports label issue – AX 2012
Error: Reports don’t display labels. Instead, they display "Labels!@SYS7869"
Labels don’t work in a couple of conditions:
- Label language is not set.
- BC Proxy account is not same as Reporting service account or “Password in Reporting service account is outdated. Please try to retype it”.
- The SSRS Service Account password could be invalid.
- Partition Key isn’t set correctly
In our case, 1& 2 were wrong. So:
- Add language in user options.
- BC Proxy account was different from Service account. I created a new BC Proxy account in active directory and assigned the same.
Where to look for accounts?
BC Proxy account – System Administration > Setup > system service accounts
Reporting service account – Report configuration manager