Product Sheet: Master Data Centralization
Master Data Centralization for Microsoft Dynamics is a robust, noninvasive solution for multi-company and nationals to manage their critical master data across their enterprises.
You May Also Be Interested In...
- WebinarThe Digital Transformation Journey: How to navigate moving from Dynamics AX to Dynamics 365Still not sure if making the move to the cloud is right for you? View this panel discussion with Microsoft, one of ou...Watch Now
- WebinarSupport is Ending for Microsoft Dynamics AX: Now What?On April 12, 2022, Microsoft will no longer support legacy versions of AX (2012, 2009, and older). What does this mea...Watch Now
- BlogYour money’s good here! How omnichannel retail payment processes can make people happier on both sides of the counterDiscover the challenges omnichannel retailing can present, and the technologies that address them.Read Article
- BlogWhat’s new and of note in the latest Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance releaseHere are our top 10 picks from the Dynamics 365 Finance 2021 release we’re most excited about, and why.Read Article
- BlogDynamics 365 Finance Users: Fixing your “Default Quantity for Lines” fieldRead this post to find out how to make it easier to post an invoice in the Landed Cost module.Read Article
- BlogVendor managed inventory challenges: A steady supplyOptimizing your supply chain and reduce the risk and costs of overstocked inventory and returns.Read Article
- WebinarOptimizing customer inventory replenishment with rapid reorderView our webinar recording to learn how you can leverage innovative solutions to enable remote order entry via a simp...Watch Now
- White Paper
- WebinarThe Top 10 Trends that will Shape Your Manufacturing StrategyJoin us for a discussion on the latest trends and what manufacturing companies can expect in 2021.Watch Now
- WebinarDigital transformation readiness: Assessing manufacturing maturity for your path to successManufacturing is often talked about in terms of transformation and continuous improvement, but it is rarely viewed fr...Watch Now
- BlogBalancing efficiency vs risk: The yin/yang of manufacturing and supply chain managementJust like there’s no such thing as “one size fits all,” in the 21st century supply chain, there’s no such thi...Read Article
- White Paper
- White PaperNucleus Research: ERP Technology Value Matrix 2019Learn why robust capabilities, flexibility, and extensibility continue to differentiate Microsoft as a leader in the ...View White Paper
- White PaperE-Book: How Data-Driven Business Intelligence Transforms Decision Making Across Your OrganizationIn this ebook, we’ll walk through the day of a typical manufacturing company to show you what a difference relevant...View White Paper
- White PaperForrester Report: How AI Will Transform Customer ServiceAI will make traditional customer service organizations more customer-centric and effective. It will transform busine...View White Paper
- VideoCopper State Bolt and Nut's migration to Dynamics 365Learn how migrating to Dynamics 365 has helped Copper State Bolt and Nut run their business more efficiently today an...Watch Now
- VideoRole Based Workspaces Using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Master PlannerWatch this video for tips on Role Based Workspaces Using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Master PlannerWatch Now
- VideoRole Based Workspaces using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Product ManagerWatch this video for tips on Role Based Workspaces Using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Product ManagerWatch Now
- VideoWhat Is Segregation of Duties and How to Manage ThemFrom a risk perspective, it's important to manage SoD rules and pass your audit.
Presented by: Dennis KorolWatch Now
- VideoHow to Reduce your Dynamics AX Licensing Costs & TotalsWatch this quick video as we reveal how to reduce your licensing costs for Dynamics AX by as much as 25%!
Virtual agent is ready to assist you!
Click to Live Chat