Product Sheet: Data Insights
ArganoArbela's Data Insights is a complete, pre-configured business intelligence (BI) system that uses the Microsoft Power BI platform and includes an integrated data warehouse.
You May Also Be Interested In...
- White PaperCase Study: ArganoArbela Helps ILS Drive Customer Engagement Innovation with Dynamics 365One of the customers that ArganoArbela has helped using its customer engagement expertise is Integrated Labor Solutio...View White Paper
- WebinarHow to enhance the patient experience using technology by driving business insightsWatch this webinar recording with HIMSS Media and ArganoArbela during our fireside chat to learn how technology is im...Watch Now
- WebinarUnlock innovation and engage directly with consumer's throughout their care journey on Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft CloudDiscover how you can deliver experiences that create even greater impact with industry-leading solutions and the righ...Watch Now
- BlogPatient-centered care and the consumerization of healthcareDiscover how technology can make patient-centered care and consumerization possible.Read Article
- BlogYour money’s good here! How omnichannel retail payment processes can make people happier on both sides of the counterDiscover the challenges omnichannel retailing can present, and the technologies that address them.Read Article
- Blog2022 Healthcare Technology Trends: Patient empowerment, virtual care and the rise of analytics2022 Healthcare technology trends.Read Article
- WebinarPatient engagement in a pandemic: The technology to leverage, and howA recorded webinar on tools and technology healthcare organizations — from the largest healthcare systems to senior...Watch Now
- White PaperUsing AI to capture and integrate patient information in the Microsoft Cloud for HealthcareEnjoy a free tutorial how you can use AI to capture information on an insurance card, create a coverage record to sto...View White Paper
- WebinarAn expert tour of what’s new in Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Field Service, and SalesDo you know the most important updates in Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Field Service, and Sales? Join our solutions...Watch Now
- BlogAdvanced Analytics in CRM: Getting Past Funnel VisionDiscover the KPIs within your complete CRM solution and your customer service processes.Read Article
- BlogTelephony in Omnichannel for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer ServiceWhat it means, how it works, why it’s always getting better.Read Article
- White Paper
- VideoBusiness Intelligence: How to make better data-driven decisionsContact us for a free assessment to determine how we can reduce your risk of deploying a BI solution.Watch Now
- White PaperGartner Report 2020: Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence PlatformsMicrosoft is recognized as a leader in Gartner’s latest evaluation of the BI and analytics market. The technologies...View White Paper
- VideoJames M. Pleasants Company (JMP) relies on ArganoArbela as their digital consultantJMP provides engineering products and solutions for the commercial heating, cooling, and plumbing industries. As a ma...Watch Now
- White Paper
- VideoAtara Bio relies on ArganoArbela as an extension of their IT teamAs a leading off-the-shelf, allogenic T-cell immunotherapy manufacturer that develops treatments for patients with ca...Watch Now
- VideoCopper State Bolt and Nut's migration to Dynamics 365Learn how migrating to Dynamics 365 has helped Copper State Bolt and Nut run their business more efficiently today an...Watch Now
- VideoNow That Microsoft Has Bought LinkedIn, What Are They Going To Do with It?A 30-minute overview of Microsoft’s current and future plans to integrate LinkedIn into CRM, Outlook, and Excel.Watch Now
Virtual agent is ready to assist you!
Click to Live Chat