Forrester Report: The Forrester Wave Enterprise BI Platforms
Forrester has recognized Microsoft as a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise BI Platforms (Vendor-Managed), Q3 2019 tied for the highest score in strategy and market presence.
Read the report and learn how each provider measures up and helps application development and delivery (AD&D) professionals select the right one for their needs.
You May Also Be Interested In...
- BlogAdvanced Analytics in CRM: Getting Past Funnel VisionDiscover the KPIs within your complete CRM solution and your customer service processes.Read Article
- BlogPower Virtual Agent: What omnichannel in Dynamics 365 Customer Service is all a-“bot”Chat bots are a cost-effective frontline customer service mechanism, the first channel in omnichannel customer service.Read Article
- BlogUtilizing Azure DevOps for FDA Computerized System ValidationLearn how ADO Azure DevOps provides project teams a place to plan work, collaborate on code, and deploy applications. Read Article
- BlogTelephony in Omnichannel for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer ServiceWhat it means, how it works, why it’s always getting better.Read Article
- WebinarThe shift to B2B e-commerce: Trends and best practicesWatch this webinar recording with ArganoArbela and Dynamicweb to get answers to this year's top e-commerce B2B questi...Watch Now
- WebinarHealthcare interoperability: Breaking through data walls to optimize patient careView our webinar recording to find out how leveraging AI and machine learning, combined with advanced analytics, can ...Watch Now
- White Paper
- WebinarThe Top 10 Trends that will Shape Your Manufacturing StrategyJoin us for a discussion on the latest trends and what manufacturing companies can expect in 2021.Watch Now
- WebinarUnlock the hidden value of your field teams to drive more businessSuccessful organizations understand that increased customer satisfaction comes through consistent, high-quality servi...Watch Now
- BlogGo jump in the data lake: The best advice for 2021Database. Data warehouse. Data mart. Dataverse. Data Lake. It’s a lot. And it’s not different names for the same ...Read Article
- VideoBusiness Intelligence: How to make better data-driven decisionsContact us for a free assessment to determine how we can reduce your risk of deploying a BI solution.Watch Now
- White PaperGartner Report 2020: Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence PlatformsMicrosoft is recognized as a leader in Gartner’s latest evaluation of the BI and analytics market. The technologies...View White Paper
- VideoJames M. Pleasants Company (JMP) relies on ArganoArbela as their digital consultantJMP provides engineering products and solutions for the commercial heating, cooling, and plumbing industries. As a ma...Watch Now
- White Paper
- White PaperNucleus Research: ERP Technology Value Matrix 2019Learn why robust capabilities, flexibility, and extensibility continue to differentiate Microsoft as a leader in the ...View White Paper
- White PaperE-Book: How Data-Driven Business Intelligence Transforms Decision Making Across Your OrganizationIn this ebook, we’ll walk through the day of a typical manufacturing company to show you what a difference relevant...View White Paper
- VideoAtara Bio relies on ArganoArbela as an extension of their IT teamAs a leading off-the-shelf, allogenic T-cell immunotherapy manufacturer that develops treatments for patients with ca...Watch Now
- VideoCopper State Bolt and Nut's migration to Dynamics 365Learn how migrating to Dynamics 365 has helped Copper State Bolt and Nut run their business more efficiently today an...Watch Now
- VideoNow That Microsoft Has Bought LinkedIn, What Are They Going To Do with It?A 30-minute overview of Microsoft’s current and future plans to integrate LinkedIn into CRM, Outlook, and Excel.Watch Now