Forrester Report: The Forrester Wave Enterprise BI Platforms
Forrester has recognized Microsoft as a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise BI Platforms (Vendor-Managed), Q3 2019 tied for the highest score in strategy and market presence.
Read the report and learn how each provider measures up and helps application development and delivery (AD&D) professionals select the right one for their needs.
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Upcoming WebinarModern Contact Center: Putting AI to work for youAttend our upcoming webinar to learn how modern contact centers are taking the thinking out of the equation for agent...Tuesday, May 18th, 2021 @10:00am (Pacific Time)
- Upcoming WebinarThe shift to B2B e-commerce: Trends and best practicesJoin this upcoming webinar with Arbela Technologies and Dynamicweb to get answers to this year's top e-commerce B2B q...Wednesday, May 12th, 2021 @10:00am (Pacific Time)
- White Paper
- WebinarUnlock the hidden value of your field teams to drive more businessSuccessful organizations understand that increased customer satisfaction comes through consistent, high-quality servi...Watch Now
- BlogGo jump in the data lake: The best advice for 2021Database. Data warehouse. Data mart. Dataverse. Data Lake. It’s a lot. And it’s not different names for the same ...Read Article
- BlogBalancing efficiency vs risk: The yin/yang of manufacturing and supply chain managementJust like there’s no such thing as “one size fits all,” in the 21st century supply chain, there’s no such thi...Read Article
- BlogDefining overall business transformation in terms of intensityGrowing up an East Coast Boston native I was surrounded with creative words and phrases like wicked smaaht, fagedabou...Read Article
- BlogGetting started with WMS? Think about your metrics firstOn the surface, the definition of a warehouse management system (WMS) is simple: a business application that automate...Read Article
- BlogSimplifying complex quoting with unified eCommerceConfigurators are software applications used by a variety of users including customers, salespeople, and engineers. T...Read Article
- White PaperGartner Report 2020: Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence PlatformsMicrosoft is recognized as a leader in Gartner’s latest evaluation of the BI and analytics market. The technologies...View White Paper
- VideoJames M. Pleasants Company (JMP) relies on Arbela as their digital consultantJMP provides engineering products and solutions for the commercial heating, cooling, and plumbing industries. As a ma...Watch Now
- White Paper
- Webinar2020 Sales Tax Changes What You Need to Know About New Tax Rules in the New Year2019 brought dramatic changes in sales tax rules! Watch Now
- White PaperNucleus Research: ERP Technology Value Matrix 2019Learn why robust capabilities, flexibility, and extensibility continue to differentiate Microsoft as a leader in the ...View White Paper
- WebinarAre you Drowning in Data, Yet Thirsting for KnowledgeAre you drowning in ERP and CRM data? Watch Now
- White PaperFour Digital Strategies to Meet Customer Demands in Real TimeFour strategies for breaking free of silos by connecting your data and unifying your entire organization to help meet...View White Paper
- VideoAtara Bio relies on Arbela as an extension of their IT teamAs a leading off-the-shelf, allogenic T-cell immunotherapy manufacturer that develops treatments for patients with ca...Watch Now
- VideoCopper State Bolt and Nut's migration to Dynamics 365Learn how migrating to Dynamics 365 has helped Copper State Bolt and Nut run their business more efficiently today an...Watch Now
- VideoNow That Microsoft Has Bought LinkedIn, What Are They Going To Do with It?A 30-minute overview of Microsoft’s current and future plans to integrate LinkedIn into CRM, Outlook, and Excel.Watch Now
- VideoRole Based Workspaces Using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Master PlannerWatch this video for tips on Role Based Workspaces Using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Master PlannerWatch Now