Are you Drowning in Data, Yet Thirsting for Knowledge
Are you drowning in ERP and CRM data?
Never know where to go for the information you need? Discover how Arbela Data Insights (ADI) is allowing companies to centralize their reporting and analytics needs into a single version of the truth. From sales and marketing to supply chain, ADI provides a user-friendly self-service reporting environment.
You May Also Be Interested In...
- WebinarPanel Discussion: Shifting from Efficient to Agile Supply ChainsLearn how modern supply chain solutions, processes, architecture, artificial intelligence and machine learning can ea...Watch Now
- WebinarAn expert tour of what’s new in Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Field Service, and SalesDo you know the most important updates in Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Field Service, and Sales? Join our solutions...Watch Now
- BlogAdvanced Analytics in CRM: Getting Past Funnel VisionDiscover the KPIs within your complete CRM solution and your customer service processes.Read Article
- WebinarProject Operations: Rationalization, Integration and BenefitsGoodbye project management/PSA. Hello Project Operations.Watch Now
- BlogPower Virtual Agent: What omnichannel in Dynamics 365 Customer Service is all a-“bot”Chat bots are a cost-effective frontline customer service mechanism, the first channel in omnichannel customer service.Read Article
- BlogDynamics 365 Finance Users: Fixing your “Default Quantity for Lines” fieldRead this post to find out how to make it easier to post an invoice in the Landed Cost module.Read Article
- BlogTelephony in Omnichannel for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer ServiceWhat it means, how it works, why it’s always getting better.Read Article
- BlogVendor managed inventory challenges: A steady supplyOptimizing your supply chain and reduce the risk and costs of overstocked inventory and returns.Read Article
- WebinarOptimizing customer inventory replenishment with rapid reorderView our webinar recording to learn how you can leverage innovative solutions to enable remote order entry via a simp...Watch Now
- White Paper
- VideoBusiness Intelligence: How to make better data-driven decisionsContact us for a free assessment to determine how we can reduce your risk of deploying a BI solution.Watch Now
- White Paper
- White PaperGartner Report 2020: Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence PlatformsMicrosoft is recognized as a leader in Gartner’s latest evaluation of the BI and analytics market. The technologies...View White Paper
- VideoJames M. Pleasants Company (JMP) relies on ArganoArbela as their digital consultantJMP provides engineering products and solutions for the commercial heating, cooling, and plumbing industries. As a ma...Watch Now
- White Paper
- White PaperNucleus Research: ERP Technology Value Matrix 2019Learn why robust capabilities, flexibility, and extensibility continue to differentiate Microsoft as a leader in the ...View White Paper
- VideoAtara Bio relies on ArganoArbela as an extension of their IT teamAs a leading off-the-shelf, allogenic T-cell immunotherapy manufacturer that develops treatments for patients with ca...Watch Now
- VideoCopper State Bolt and Nut's migration to Dynamics 365Learn how migrating to Dynamics 365 has helped Copper State Bolt and Nut run their business more efficiently today an...Watch Now
- VideoNow That Microsoft Has Bought LinkedIn, What Are They Going To Do with It?A 30-minute overview of Microsoft’s current and future plans to integrate LinkedIn into CRM, Outlook, and Excel.Watch Now