Extending Dynamics 365 with Embedded Power Apps
How to extend Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain (ERP) into Power Apps through the CDS and base data entities and we will show how to embed the new app back into the Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain (ERP) interface.
You May Also Be Interested In...
- WebinarDriving Innovation with ArganoArbela: Turn on AP Invoice Entry AutomationIn this recorded session we review how ArganoArbela has automated AP invoice entry using tools we all have at our fi...Watch Now
- WebinarHow to enhance the patient experience using technology by driving business insightsWatch this webinar recording with HIMSS Media and ArganoArbela during our fireside chat to learn how technology is im...Watch Now
- WebinarUnlock innovation and engage directly with consumer's throughout their care journey on Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft CloudDiscover how you can deliver experiences that create even greater impact with industry-leading solutions and the righ...Watch Now
- WebinarThe Digital Transformation Journey: How to navigate moving from Dynamics AX to Dynamics 365Still not sure if making the move to the cloud is right for you? View this panel discussion with Microsoft, one of ou...Watch Now
- WebinarSupport is Ending for Microsoft Dynamics AX: Now What?On April 12, 2022, Microsoft will no longer support legacy versions of AX (2012, 2009, and older). What does this mea...Watch Now
- White PaperGetting started with AI Builder in Microsoft Power PlatformA free eBook walks you through AI Builder in Microsoft Power Platform, showing you how to create AI models that do ev...View White Paper
- BlogYour money’s good here! How omnichannel retail payment processes can make people happier on both sides of the counterDiscover the challenges omnichannel retailing can present, and the technologies that address them.Read Article
- BlogWhat’s new and of note in the latest Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management ReleasesHere are our top 10 picks from the Dynamics 365 SMC 2021 releases we’re most excited about, and why.Read Article
- BlogThe 2021 Global Supply Chain Crisis… and the 2022 SolutionHow to help solve the supply chain issues.Read Article
- White PaperUsing AI to capture and integrate patient information in the Microsoft Cloud for HealthcareEnjoy a free tutorial how you can use AI to capture information on an insurance card, create a coverage record to sto...View White Paper
- White Paper
- White Paper
- White PaperNucleus Research: ERP Technology Value Matrix 2019Learn why robust capabilities, flexibility, and extensibility continue to differentiate Microsoft as a leader in the ...View White Paper
- VideoRole Based Workspaces Using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Master PlannerWatch this video for tips on Role Based Workspaces Using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Master PlannerWatch Now
- VideoRole Based Workspaces for Dynamics 365 for Operations: Customer ServiceWatch this video for tips on Role Based Workspaces Using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Customer ServiceWatch Now
- VideoRole Based Workspaces using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Product ManagerWatch this video for tips on Role Based Workspaces Using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Product ManagerWatch Now
- VideoWhat Is Segregation of Duties and How to Manage ThemFrom a risk perspective, it's important to manage SoD rules and pass your audit.
Presented by: Dennis KorolWatch Now
- VideoHow to Reduce your Dynamics AX Licensing Costs & TotalsWatch this quick video as we reveal how to reduce your licensing costs for Dynamics AX by as much as 25%!
Virtual agent is ready to assist you!