Product Sheet: Evaluating Dynamics 365 and Salesforce
In this evaluation, we will explore the current and future states of these leading solutions and assess how they may best suit your business objectives.
Choosing the right CRM platform begins with a detailed analysis of your business objectives. If you are a growing business, it comes down to two choices: Microsoft Dynamics andSalesforce.
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Upcoming Webinar
- WebinarPatient engagement in a pandemic: The technology to leverage, and howA recorded webinar on tools and technology healthcare organizations — from the largest healthcare systems to senior...Watch Now
- White PaperUsing AI to capture and integrate patient information in the Microsoft Cloud for HealthcareEnjoy a free tutorial how you can use AI to capture information on an insurance card, create a coverage record to sto...View White Paper
- WebinarAn expert tour of what’s new in Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Field Service, and SalesDo you know the most important updates in Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Field Service, and Sales? Join our solutions...Watch Now
- BlogAdvanced Analytics in CRM: Getting Past Funnel VisionDiscover the KPIs within your complete CRM solution and your customer service processes.Read Article
- BlogPower Virtual Agent: What omnichannel in Dynamics 365 Customer Service is all a-“bot”Chat bots are a cost-effective frontline customer service mechanism, the first channel in omnichannel customer service.Read Article
- BlogTelephony in Omnichannel for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer ServiceWhat it means, how it works, why it’s always getting better.Read Article
- WebinarThe shift to B2B e-commerce: Trends and best practicesWatch this webinar recording with ArganoArbela and Dynamicweb to get answers to this year's top e-commerce B2B questi...Watch Now
- WebinarUnlock the hidden value of your field teams to drive more businessSuccessful organizations understand that increased customer satisfaction comes through consistent, high-quality servi...Watch Now
- BlogBalancing efficiency vs risk: The yin/yang of manufacturing and supply chain managementJust like there’s no such thing as “one size fits all,” in the 21st century supply chain, there’s no such thi...Read Article
- BlogDefining overall business transformation in terms of intensityGrowing up an East Coast Boston native I was surrounded with creative words and phrases like wicked smaaht, fagedabou...Read Article
- VideoJames M. Pleasants Company (JMP) relies on ArganoArbela as their digital consultantJMP provides engineering products and solutions for the commercial heating, cooling, and plumbing industries. As a ma...Watch Now
- White Paper
- White PaperFour Digital Strategies to Meet Customer Demands in Real TimeFour strategies for breaking free of silos by connecting your data and unifying your entire organization to help meet...View White Paper
- White PaperForrester Report: The Forrester Wave Enterprise BI PlatformsForrester has recognized Microsoft as a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise BI Platforms (Vendor-Managed), Q3...View White Paper
- White PaperE-Book: The Savvy Leader's Guide to Real-Time InsightsMicrosoft Dynamics 365 helps you see everything your organization is doing in real time, empowering your workforce to...View White Paper
- VideoCopper State Bolt and Nut's migration to Dynamics 365Learn how migrating to Dynamics 365 has helped Copper State Bolt and Nut run their business more efficiently today an...Watch Now
- VideoNow That Microsoft Has Bought LinkedIn, What Are They Going To Do with It?A 30-minute overview of Microsoft’s current and future plans to integrate LinkedIn into CRM, Outlook, and Excel.Watch Now
- VideoRole Based Workspaces for Dynamics 365 for Operations: Customer ServiceWatch this video for tips on Role Based Workspaces Using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Customer ServiceWatch Now