Tips & Tricks: Four questions to Ask Prior to Conducting a Dynamics AX Audit & Pass
Prep yourself for your Dynamics AX 2012 and 2009 Security Audit by watching this quick video. Who in your organization needs to access data? What kind of data do they need to access..
You May Also Be Interested In...
- WebinarUnlock innovation and engage directly with consumer's throughout their care journey on Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft CloudDiscover how you can deliver experiences that create even greater impact with industry-leading solutions and the righ...Watch Now
- WebinarThe Digital Transformation Journey: How to navigate moving from Dynamics AX to Dynamics 365Still not sure if making the move to the cloud is right for you? View this panel discussion with Microsoft, one of ou...Watch Now
- WebinarSupport is Ending for Microsoft Dynamics AX: Now What?On April 12, 2022, Microsoft will no longer support legacy versions of AX (2012, 2009, and older). What does this mea...Watch Now
- BlogYour money’s good here! How omnichannel retail payment processes can make people happier on both sides of the counterDiscover the challenges omnichannel retailing can present, and the technologies that address them.Read Article
- BlogWhat’s new and of note in the latest Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management ReleasesHere are our top 10 picks from the Dynamics 365 SMC 2021 releases we’re most excited about, and why.Read Article
- BlogThe 2021 Global Supply Chain Crisis… and the 2022 SolutionHow to help solve the supply chain issues.Read Article
- WebinarPanel Discussion: Shifting from Efficient to Agile Supply ChainsLearn how modern supply chain solutions, processes, architecture, artificial intelligence and machine learning can ea...Watch Now
- WebinarOptimizing customer inventory replenishment with rapid reorderView our webinar recording to learn how you can leverage innovative solutions to enable remote order entry via a simp...Watch Now
- White Paper
- White Paper
- White PaperNucleus Research: ERP Technology Value Matrix 2019Learn why robust capabilities, flexibility, and extensibility continue to differentiate Microsoft as a leader in the ...View White Paper
- White PaperE-Book: How Data-Driven Business Intelligence Transforms Decision Making Across Your OrganizationIn this ebook, we’ll walk through the day of a typical manufacturing company to show you what a difference relevant...View White Paper
- White PaperForrester Report: How AI Will Transform Customer ServiceAI will make traditional customer service organizations more customer-centric and effective. It will transform busine...View White Paper
- VideoCopper State Bolt and Nut's migration to Dynamics 365Learn how migrating to Dynamics 365 has helped Copper State Bolt and Nut run their business more efficiently today an...Watch Now
- VideoRole Based Workspaces Using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Master PlannerWatch this video for tips on Role Based Workspaces Using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Master PlannerWatch Now
- VideoRole Based Workspaces for Dynamics 365 for Operations: Customer ServiceWatch this video for tips on Role Based Workspaces Using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Customer ServiceWatch Now
- VideoRole Based Workspaces using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Product ManagerWatch this video for tips on Role Based Workspaces Using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Product ManagerWatch Now
- VideoWhat Is Segregation of Duties and How to Manage ThemFrom a risk perspective, it's important to manage SoD rules and pass your audit.
Presented by: Dennis KorolWatch Now
Virtual agent is ready to assist you!
Click to Live Chat