6 Levels of Business Intelligence Value
To realize the full potential of business intelligence and take its value to the next level in your organization, you need a solid understanding of where you are, what you want to achieve, and what’s possible.
You May Also Be Interested In...
- WebinarBrunch and Learn: What's New in Dynamics 365 CE 2022 Wave 1 ReleaseIf customer relationships matter to you, this webinar is a must! We’ve dug into the new release of Dynamics CRM sol...Watch Now
- BlogInnovating in ERP: An evergreen manufacturing trendFueling intelligent growth in manufacturing and the business applications to support that growth.Read Article
- BlogCustomer service in financial services: the bedrock, the building blocks, and the cornerstone of successCustomer service in financial servicesRead Article
- WebinarHow to personalize the customer experience using Microsoft’s new Interactive Voice ResponseView our webinar recording on a new offering from Microsoft that empowers your customer service platform with “inte...Watch Now
- BlogYour money’s good here! How omnichannel retail payment processes can make people happier on both sides of the counterDiscover the challenges omnichannel retailing can present, and the technologies that address them.Read Article
- WebinarAn expert tour of what’s new in Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Field Service, and SalesDo you know the most important updates in Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Field Service, and Sales? Join our solutions...Watch Now
- BlogAdvanced Analytics in CRM: Getting Past Funnel VisionDiscover the KPIs within your complete CRM solution and your customer service processes.Read Article
- BlogPower Virtual Agent: What omnichannel in Dynamics 365 Customer Service is all a-“bot”Chat bots are a cost-effective frontline customer service mechanism, the first channel in omnichannel customer service.Read Article
- WebinarThe shift to B2B e-commerce: Trends and best practicesWatch this webinar recording with ArganoArbela and Dynamicweb to get answers to this year's top e-commerce B2B questi...Watch Now
- VideoBusiness Intelligence: How to make better data-driven decisionsContact us for a free assessment to determine how we can reduce your risk of deploying a BI solution.Watch Now
- VideoJames M. Pleasants Company (JMP) relies on ArganoArbela as their digital consultantJMP provides engineering products and solutions for the commercial heating, cooling, and plumbing industries. As a ma...Watch Now
- White Paper
- White PaperE-Book: How Data-Driven Business Intelligence Transforms Decision Making Across Your OrganizationIn this ebook, we’ll walk through the day of a typical manufacturing company to show you what a difference relevant...View White Paper
- White PaperFour Digital Strategies to Meet Customer Demands in Real TimeFour strategies for breaking free of silos by connecting your data and unifying your entire organization to help meet...View White Paper
- VideoAtara Bio relies on ArganoArbela as an extension of their IT teamAs a leading off-the-shelf, allogenic T-cell immunotherapy manufacturer that develops treatments for patients with ca...Watch Now
- White PaperE-Book: The Savvy Leader's Guide to Real-Time InsightsMicrosoft Dynamics 365 helps you see everything your organization is doing in real time, empowering your workforce to...View White Paper
- White PaperLeading the Future of Field Service: Connecting Field Service Management to the Internet of ThingsField service management teams want to keep costs down, while improving their customer service relationships. This ca...View White Paper
- VideoCopper State Bolt and Nut's migration to Dynamics 365Learn how migrating to Dynamics 365 has helped Copper State Bolt and Nut run their business more efficiently today an...Watch Now
- VideoNow That Microsoft Has Bought LinkedIn, What Are They Going To Do with It?A 30-minute overview of Microsoft’s current and future plans to integrate LinkedIn into CRM, Outlook, and Excel.Watch Now
Virtual agent is ready to assist you!
Click to Live Chat