6 Levels of Business Intelligence Value
To realize the full potential of business intelligence and take its value to the next level in your organization, you need a solid understanding of where you are, what you want to achieve, and what’s possible.
You May Also Be Interested In...
- BlogCustomer service in financial services: the bedrock, the building blocks, and the cornerstone of successCustomer service in financial servicesRead Article
- White PaperCase Study: ArganoArbela Helps ILS Drive Customer Engagement Innovation with Dynamics 365One of the customers that ArganoArbela has helped using its customer engagement expertise is Integrated Labor Solutio...View White Paper
- WebinarHow to personalize the customer experience using Microsoft’s new Interactive Voice ResponseView our webinar recording on a new offering from Microsoft that empowers your customer service platform with “inte...Watch Now
- BlogYour money’s good here! How omnichannel retail payment processes can make people happier on both sides of the counterDiscover the challenges omnichannel retailing can present, and the technologies that address them.Read Article
- WebinarAn expert tour of what’s new in Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Field Service, and SalesDo you know the most important updates in Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Field Service, and Sales? Join our solutions...Watch Now
- BlogAdvanced Analytics in CRM: Getting Past Funnel VisionDiscover the KPIs within your complete CRM solution and your customer service processes.Read Article
- BlogPower Virtual Agent: What omnichannel in Dynamics 365 Customer Service is all a-“bot”Chat bots are a cost-effective frontline customer service mechanism, the first channel in omnichannel customer service.Read Article
- BlogTelephony in Omnichannel for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer ServiceWhat it means, how it works, why it’s always getting better.Read Article
- WebinarThe shift to B2B e-commerce: Trends and best practicesWatch this webinar recording with ArganoArbela and Dynamicweb to get answers to this year's top e-commerce B2B questi...Watch Now
- White Paper
- WebinarThe Top 10 Trends that will Shape Your Manufacturing StrategyJoin us for a discussion on the latest trends and what manufacturing companies can expect in 2021.Watch Now
- VideoBusiness Intelligence: How to make better data-driven decisionsContact us for a free assessment to determine how we can reduce your risk of deploying a BI solution.Watch Now
- White PaperGartner Report 2020: Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence PlatformsMicrosoft is recognized as a leader in Gartner’s latest evaluation of the BI and analytics market. The technologies...View White Paper
- VideoJames M. Pleasants Company (JMP) relies on ArganoArbela as their digital consultantJMP provides engineering products and solutions for the commercial heating, cooling, and plumbing industries. As a ma...Watch Now
- White Paper
- White PaperE-Book: How Data-Driven Business Intelligence Transforms Decision Making Across Your OrganizationIn this ebook, we’ll walk through the day of a typical manufacturing company to show you what a difference relevant...View White Paper
- VideoAtara Bio relies on ArganoArbela as an extension of their IT teamAs a leading off-the-shelf, allogenic T-cell immunotherapy manufacturer that develops treatments for patients with ca...Watch Now
- VideoCopper State Bolt and Nut's migration to Dynamics 365Learn how migrating to Dynamics 365 has helped Copper State Bolt and Nut run their business more efficiently today an...Watch Now
- VideoNow That Microsoft Has Bought LinkedIn, What Are They Going To Do with It?A 30-minute overview of Microsoft’s current and future plans to integrate LinkedIn into CRM, Outlook, and Excel.Watch Now
Virtual agent is ready to assist you!
Click to Live Chat