Arbela Customer Commitment during COVID-19 - We are here to help
To our valued clients,
During this challenging time, Arbela is committed to the health and well-being of our employees, clients and partners. With the impact of COVID-19 being felt around the world, we are taking steps to reduce our travel and moving to more remote based work according to guidelines established by the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Our commitment to our clients is unfaltering. To this end, we are preparing to make working with us easier than ever as our team is being organized for faster response and taking the necessary steps to execute tasks remotely. We can assist in the following areas:
- Proactive planning and communication. We have a team of change management and communication experts that can assist your leadership to develop a communication plan and an effective response to minimize business disruption.
- We have developed best practices for holding remote meetings and executing projects remotely. We are offering our content to you as our clients. We can also conduct training and share with you our experience on an as needed basis.
- Our commitment to our service level – we have the capacity and are organized to step in as your need arises.
- Supporting your systems and environment in case of staffing emergencies. Our global support staff is ready to kick in when they are needed.
- Existing project plans for continuity and contingency. While working remotely, our project managers and teams are organizing to work effectively without disruption.
- We have developed guidelines and best practices to maintain the project deliverables and timeline.
- We are prepared to provide resources that can fill in if you experience staffing emergencies.
- We are ready to re-plan and adjust using agile methodologies to keep your projects on track.
Please reach out and give us feedback and let us know if we can assist with anything else. We are here to help and provide you with support in whatever way is needed.
We thank you for your partnership, and hope you and your employees remain well.