D365 for Customer Engagement - Quick Start Program
Large companies can afford to implement highly-customized CRM solutions.
However, smaller businesses often don’t have the time or money for complicated CRM projects.
Introducing the Arbela Quick Start for Sales Program implements Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement at a fixed price within a fixed scope. This is ideal for organizations looking for an accelerated implementation. After an initial discovery call, we will prioritize the work to get started.
Question 1: How does it work?
- It’s fast…get it installed in 30 days or less.
- We'll prioritize the work to get you started.
- It’s affordable…get a fixed, upfront price, and leave hidden costs behind!
- It fits…it’s the foundation for CRM success—customize it as you grow.
- It’s easy…put your hands on it and go!
Question 2: What does Arbela deliver?
- Importing your contact data from your existing sources.
- Creating the necessary data views with the appropriate fields to house your data.
- Developing Dynamics Processes that assist you in running your business.
- Providing training so that your users are productive from day one.
- Securing your CRM by developing secure access permissions.
- Creating custom tables to manage your data and relationships.
- Supporting your organization after go live for a smooth transition.
Please fill out the form below for more information
The following documentation is provided and is designed to assist the client and Arbela in a clear understanding of the processes and data to be implemented for the Quick Start program:
- Quick Start Sales Brochure
- Quick Start Project Plan (30 days from start to finish)
- Client Questionnaire (Provide a clear understanding of the clients' needs)
- Configuration Data Collection (outlines change to the system for development resources, TDD)
- Quick Start Users Guide (outline of basic CRM steps to navigate and begin using the system)