Asset Management for Dynamics 365
Maximize your equipment lifecycle with predictive maintenance
Want to reduce equipment or asset downtime and optimize your supply chain? Of course. Who doesn’t?
But who has the time and resources to make that happen?
With Arbela’s Quick Start deployment service, you can be using Microsoft’s Asset Management module for Microsoft Dynamics 365 in as little as 30 days and see near-immediate improvements to asset management
across the enterprise.
- Move from reactive to predictive asset management
- Reduce downtime, improve operational efficiency
- Be up in running in as little as 30 days
- Future-proof your implementation
The Case for Asset Management in Principle
If an asset such as a truck or facility equipment needs repairs, most businesses find out when it’s too late
— when the asset breaks down or goes “offline.”
In competitive markets, where a supply chain moving with maximum efficiency is critical, one offline asset can
have a ripple effect bringing productivity to a screeching halt.
If you’re ready to move from reactive to proactive — and even predictive — asset management, Arbela can help with a rapid deployment of the Asset Management module for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Arbela Quick Start for Asset Management: A rapid, fixed-fee implementation
With Arbela’s Quick Start service (also available for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service), you can enjoy most every benefit provided by the Asset Management module in as little as 30 days. Benefits such as:
- Minimizing asset downtimes
- Managing assets on location(s)
- Tracking usage/maintenance history
- Switching from unplanned to planned maintenance
- Improving work order and fault management
- Incorporating asset data into enterprise systems
- And much more…
Asset Management can be scaled and customized as assets are added or subtracted, or as your business needs change. Arbela’s Quick Start service is currently available in three levels: Essentials, Standard, and Enterprise with deployment options ranging from 30 to 90 days depending on the level you choose.
- ESSENTIALS (Implemented in as little as 30 days)
- STANDARD (Implemented in as little as 60 days)
- ENTERPRISE (Implemented in as little as 90 days)
Is Arbela’s Quick Start Asset Management the right fit for your business? If keeping the supply chain moving with maximum efficiency and optimizing productivity matter, the answer is a clear yes.