Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
Improving retention and satisfaction with an AI-fueled customer service solution
Does your customer service team have the data it needs to create customer satisfaction and even drive more revenue with every customer service call?
Are you able to quickly identify “at risk” customers? Those you might be on the verge of losing?
Are your customer service reps spending too much time on inquiries that might be easily addressed by a virtual agent?
Are your customer service practices measureable, repeatable, and optimizable?
Arbela Technologies can digitally transform your call centers and customer service operations with a business-specific deployment of Dynamics 365 Customer Service that will empower your team to deliver increased value to your customers, and increased revenue to your business.
Deliver fast, personalized service
Make it easy for agents to meet rising customer expectations. Intelligent processes guide agents to the right action every time.
Engage with customers on any channel
Deliver effortless experiences on your customers’ terms, through any channel and on any device.
Learn from every interaction
Continuously improve while reducing the cost to serve using data and intelligence to transform how you provide service.
Moving from retention, to satisfaction, to increased revenue
Your customer service agents are essential to maintaining customer satisfaction and the revenue that comes with it. Ensure they have the technological tools and customer insights required to move from being “problem solvers” to becoming business builders.
Arbela’s engineers will work with you to make the most of the built-in intelligence in Dynamics 365 Customer Service, and our customer service consultants will ensure your agents know exactly where and how to find what they need to have a 360 view of every customer they work with.
And you never know when a call about an issue can lead to an upgrade or upsell opportunity.
As Arbela provides deep experience across the entire Microsoft stack, we can also deploy integrations with other systems, such as Dynamics 365 Sales and Dynamics 365 Marketing, that enable your customer service team to quickly pass opportunities to the right place or person.
Every customer touchpoint is an opportunity to add value to their experience and drive revenue to your business.
91% of customers are loyal to brands who offer low effort interactions
Customer service, expedited via A.I. and custom workflows
Additionally, we’ll empower your business with an AI-driven Dynamics Customer Service solution that can automate front-line and standard inquiries via virtual agents and chatbots, freeing up your team to address more complex customer issues.
Learn more about how AI can help you automate in our AI Builder webinar.
We’ll design automated workflows unique to your business requirements, which help queue customer service inquiries in order of importance, and ensure no customer issue goes unaddressed.
For customers that prefer to “help themselves” we’ll create portals and self-service capabilities that empower a customer to do all you want them to do on their own — and quickly transition them to a service representative when required.
Ready to increase both the satisfaction and lifetime value of every customer? We’re here to help make it happen with a rapid, custom deployment of Dynamics 365 Customer Service.
Increase brand loyalty and advocacy by providing personalized and contextual interactions across the customer journey, through any channel and from any device. Surface the right information at the right time to your customers, enable them to self-service and provide strong integrations to your transactional systems to make transacting and serving your customer base as easy as possible.
Self-Service & Communities
Empower agents who prefer to find answers on their own through self-service portals and community options, including access via third party sites, such as Facebook. A branded, personalized experience leverages an organized, searchable knowledgebase to deliver consistent, up-to-date answers, and a community experience for peer-to-peer support.
Empower Customer Service Agents
Provide your agents with everything they need to deliver a more personalized, effective standard of service – using tools that are at their fingertips, from a single application. Through seamless integration with your transactional and productivity systems, Dynamics 365 for Customer Service provides context to conversations and interactions for immediate results.
Only 4% of service organizations can solve a customer inquiry using a single application.
Empower your agents with a single, unified experience on their desktop or mobile device. Agents can access every source of information they need across diverse environments to provide a more personalized, effective standard of service.
- Drive the next business action contextually through guidance and data to agents including information from 3rd party systems
- Empower Agents to transition seamlessly between social, email and phone interactions
- Leverage machine learning scenarios which will surface relevant knowledge articles and similar cases to agents to expedite case closures
- Built-in workflows, SLA's, agent scripting and collaboration with internal and external agents
- Built-in gamification to improve performance
Unified knowledge provides a single source of truth across channels and LOBs. Knowledgebase administrators can capture and create content from multiple sources, and an approval workflow ensures accuracy and mitigates risk.
- Build your knowledge base with community-sourced knowledge enrichment scenarios.
- Use rich media, such as images and videos, to increase first-time resolution rates.
- Articles can be scheduled for periodic review or expiration to ensure content is always current.
- Improve search and discoverability by associating knowledge articles with products, customer entitlements, and other customer or account data.
- Knowledge articles are optimized for mobile devices, and end users can provide feedback by rating content.
- Knowledge analytics drives article efficiency and identifies potential areas for adjustments and augmentation.
Relevant data empowers every role in the organization to have a positive impact on business outcomes. Insights are displayed through interactive dashboards with powerful data visualization capabilities. Dynamics 365 for Customer Service empowers organizations with the information they need to provide proactive care, and to predict and preempt the need for service.
- Role-tailored dashboards present real-time and historical data through a visual user interface.
- Drill into data via interactive charts, and include data from third-party applications for deeper business insights, analysis, and exploration.
- Use natural language capabilities to instantly render new reports and visualizations.
- Use service intelligence to identify cross-sell/up-sell opportunities, explore what-if scenarios, improve service metrics and performance and identify best practices.
- Report on custom KPIs and metrics tuned specifically to your business.
Information When You Want It, Where You Need It
Gain greater visibility into your Dynamics 365 for Sales & Service within the productivity tools you use today. Surface contextual information about your prospects, customers, and contacts guide you through your sales and support services. Common data service (CSD) not only surfaces information from your CRM application but also your operational and other 3rd party sources -- your team can rely on information that is meaningful to their pursuits.
- Customer Story
- Customer Story
- Customer Story
- VideoJames M. Pleasants Company (JMP) relies on Arbela as their digital consultantJMP provides engineering products and solutions for the commercial heating, cooling, and plumbing industries. As a...Watch Now
- VideoAtara Bio relies on Arbela as an extension of their IT teamAs a leading off-the-shelf, allogenic T-cell immunotherapy manufacturer that develops treatments for patients with...Watch Now
- VideoCopper State Bolt and Nut's migration to Dynamics 365Learn how migrating to Dynamics 365 has helped Copper State Bolt and Nut run their business more efficiently today and...Watch Now
- VideoNow That Microsoft Has Bought LinkedIn, What Are They Going To Do with It?A 30-minute overview of Microsoft’s current and future plans to integrate LinkedIn into CRM, Outlook, and Excel....Watch Now
- VideoRole Based Workspaces Using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Master PlannerWatch this video for tips on Role Based Workspaces Using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Master Planner...Watch Now
- VideoRole Based Workspaces Using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Production ManagerWatch this video for tips on Role Based Workspaces Using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Production Manager...Watch Now
- VideoRole Based Workspaces for Dynamics 365 for Operations: Customer ServiceWatch this video for tips on Role Based Workspaces Using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Customer Service...Watch Now
- VideoRole Based Workspaces using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Product ManagerWatch this video for tips on Role Based Workspaces Using Dynamics 365 for Operations: Product Manager...Watch Now
- VideoDynamics 365 for Sales: Recently Viewed Searches and FavoritesWatch this video for tips on how to quickly search for records in Dynamics 365 for Sales....Watch Now
- VideoDynamics 365 for Sales: Native Dashboards and CapabilitiesWatch this video for tips on how to view different types of dashboards in Dynamics 365 for Sales....Watch Now
- VideoWhat Is Segregation of Duties and How to Manage ThemFrom a risk perspective, it's important to manage SoD rules and pass your audit.
Presented by: Dennis Korol...Watch Now
- VideoHow to Reduce your Dynamics AX Licensing Costs & TotalsWatch this quick video as we reveal how to reduce your licensing costs for Dynamics AX by as much as 25%!
- VideoTips & Tricks: Four questions to Ask Prior to Conducting a Dynamics AX Audit & PassPrep yourself for your Dynamics AX 2012 and 2009 Security Audit by watching this quick video. Who in your organization...Watch Now
- VideoMost Popular Security Reports for Dynamics AX Auditing & SecurityWhat are the popular reports for auditors and security administrators? What kind of out of box reports does ASM...Watch Now
- BlogSimplifying Complex Quoting with Unified eCommerceConfigurators are software applications used by a variety of users including customers, salespeople, and engineers....Read Article
- BlogDynamics 365 Product Insights: What your customers aren’t always telling you.How are customers actually using your product or service? What features and capabilities are they leaning on most...Read Article
- BlogDynamics 365 Customer Insights: The “Matchmaker” in the Microsoft StackStill using business cards? Wouldn’t it be tremendous if every customer and prospect who visited your website, your...Read Article
- BlogPodcast Episode: Industry Insights on Leveraging Artificial IntelligenceHosted by Ultra’s Strategic Alliances Director Michael Chesin, the Industry Insights Podcast puts the focus on common...Read Article
- BlogDynamics 365 CE: Looping through Marketing List Members in a Power Automate FlowBy now, most reading this article understand Microsoft's Power Automate (formerly Microsoft Flow) to be the latest...Read Article
- BlogCRM Contacts clean-up: from stinking thinking to syncing thinkingIf you follow these steps, you will have a stable syncing mechanism that is super easy for your staff to use. And once...Read Article
- BlogWhy PIM is a Key Component of Master Data ManagementMaster Data is defined as the most essential data needed to be shared across an organization. In the world of product...Read Article
- BlogCRM and Your Energy Business: Reporting from the FieldTechnology innovations are completely changing field operations in the energy sector. What specific tools have emerged...Read Article
- BlogMobility & Security: How to Keep Your Business Safe Anywhere and EverywhereWhether your business is SOX-compliant or not, internal security controls and audits have always been an important part...Read Article
- BlogConstructing a Building Materials Business? Why ERP is Your FoundationIf you want to grow as a building materials manufacturer, you face plenty of challenges trying to keep up with market...Read Article
- BlogFinancial Shared Service: Unmask the Financial Framework MysteryAs the world of business continues to evolve, acquisitions and mergers are becoming a regular part of the underlining...Read Article
- BlogWhy investing in Azure-based BI Solution makes sense for your Dynamics AX on-prem environment.Is there anything that your organization can do to gain the competitive advantages of a BI Solution without wasting the...Read Article
- BlogHow to empower B2B/B2C Manufacturing Partners to sell more effectively.There needs to be a balance between targeting the end user and our partners. So why not empower your partners to market...Read Article
- BlogThree Common Barriers to Successful D365 Business TransformationTechnology is evolving at a faster rate than ever. Businesses are in a constant state of transformation. As an...Read Article
- BlogArbela Customer Commitment during COVID-19 - We are here to helpOur commitment to our clients is unfaltering. To this end, we are preparing to make working with us easier than ever...Read Article
- Blog5 Features to Look for in a Business Intelligence SolutionThese days, most businesses are really beginning to understand the power and value of business intelligence (BI). We...Read Article
- BlogCRM and the Energy Industry: Field Service ManagementTechnology innovations are completely changing field operations in the energy sector. What specific tools have emerged...Read Article
- BlogThe Evolution of Customer Experience: How Did It Change?To compete and to be successful in today’s world, organizations must reimagine not only how they sell products but...Read Article
- BlogHow to Increase Workplace Productivity with Arbela Workflow ManagerWe decided that there must be a better way to manage all of this digital noise and give users back their time to focus...Read Article
- BlogUnderstanding the Microsoft Ecosystem and Its Advantages - Part 2Microsoft’s Ecosystem comprises of 5 distinct pillars within the Microsoft stack. It is a cloud-based business...Read Article
- BlogUnderstanding the Microsoft Ecosystem and Its Advantages - Part 1Digital business transformation, in today’s hi-tech marketplace has become a business reality. For our businesses to...Read Article
- BlogERP for Manufacturers: Top Technology Trends for 2020What are common problems faced by manufacturers today, and how are they using technology to create solutions? In...Read Article
- Blog10 Cloud Advantages Taking Businesses to the Next Level10 major benefits to help explain the cloud advantages for growing businesses....Read Article
- Blog5 Ways to Boost Profits with Integrated CRM SoftwareA well-designed CRM solution is a major asset to not just your sales team, but the bottom line of your entire business....Read Article
- Blog6 Brilliant Ways CEOs Drive Success with Business Intelligence SolutionsHow can you transform your business data into connected insight? Learn 6 ways CEOs use business intelligence (BI)...Read Article
- BlogHow One PowerShell Library Delivers Dynamics AX Blue-Green Code PromotionOne PowerShell library that delivers Dynamics AX Blue-Green Code Promotion, Environment Automation and Refreshes and...Read Article
- BlogHow Manufacturers are Turning Data Visualization into Data UtilizationData visualization and analytics has exploded in the manufacturing space -- here's how you can use data to drive...Read Article
- BlogHow to Enable Your Sales Organization with Dynamics 365 for Customer EngagementArbela’s QuickStart is a quick and affordable way to create the best employee and customer experience....Read Article
- BlogChange Management: Common Mistakes to Avoid When Leading ChangeStrong effective leadership is the key to a successful business transformation. Here are some common mistakes Leaders...Read Article
- BlogChange Management: Five Steps to Managing Change ResistanceEven if the project provides a critical improvement to a problem that has been plaguing your organization for years,...Read Article
- BlogHow to Upgrade the Dynamics 365 Field Service Solution from 7.x to 8.xField Service version 8.3.x has been released as of December 2018 for Dynamics 365 9.x environments. Newly provisioned...Read Article
- BlogHow to Increase Performance and Reliability with PowerApps CheckerThe Microsoft PowerApps Checker gives system administrators the ability to perform a rules-based static analysis check...Read Article
- BlogHow to Filter Lookups Without Custom Code in Dynamics 365 Customer EngagementIn Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, you may encounter a need to filter records available in a lookup based...Read Article
- BlogUsing PowerApps to Implement Data Integration Between Dynamics 365 FO and CEWe’ve recently been using Microsoft PowerApps for data in data integration between Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement...Read Article
- BlogWhat is the Dynamics 365 Field Service Work Order Lifecycle?Dynamics 365 for Field Service is an end-to-end solution that helps organizations deliver field-based service to...Read Article
- BlogMicrosoft Flow: How to Query Dynamics 365 Date/Time Fields with UTC Time ConversionMicrosoft Flow has opened up a vast toolset for automating processes across different applications. However, simple...Read Article
- BlogIntroduction to Power BI Solution Templates for Dynamics 365 Field ServicePower BI solution templates for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service enables field service managers and dispatchers to...Read Article
- BlogHow to Set Up a Tile in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Setting up a tile to a workspace can save you time clicking, give you a quick summarize view, and make Dynamics 365...Read Article
- BlogDynamics 365 for Customer Engagement April 2019 Release - What to KnowThe Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement April 2019 update will bring with it an overhaul of how Microsoft updates and...Read Article
- BlogWhy You Should Select a Gold Certified Microsoft Dynamics PartnerYou're tasked with researching a strong Microsoft Dynamics partner for your organization, and you see that a partner is...Read Article
- BlogProject Accounting Intercompany Transactions Overview in D365 and AX 2012 R2 CU7The project management and accounting module provides functionality that allows you to loan resources from one legal...Read Article
- BlogBest Practices for Dynamics 365 Security Roles & Field Security ProfilesLearn best practices and tips on how role-based security can be used to control access, field level security, security...Read Article
- BlogDynamics 365 Customer Engagement - Quote Error - Record is Unavailable A new issue reared its head in the past few weeks that affect the quote form. The issue occurs when you create a new...Read Article
- BlogAccelerate your Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations Upgrade Many of our clients have questions about when and how to upgrade their on-premise Dynamics environments to Dynamics 365...Read Article
- BlogWhat is PowerApps and What Does It Mean for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement?The PowerApps is an application development platform that is part of the broader Microsoft Power Platform, whose...Read Article
- BlogHow to Use Resource Scheduling Optimization to Automatically Schedule Multiple Bookings in Dynamics 365 for Customer EngagementResource Scheduling Optimization (RSO) is an add-on capability for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement that can be used...Read Article
- BlogDynamics 365 Finance & Operations - Chain of Command New FeaturesMicrosoft had introduced the Chain of Command with Platform Update 9. Chain of Command (CoC) enables strongly typed...Read Article
- BlogHow to Use Duration Fields in Dynamics 365 for SalesDuration fields can be used to show a whole number as x number of minutes, x number of hours or x number of days...Read Article
- BlogHow to Add Long Labels to Dynamics 365 Customer EngagementOn occasion, you may need to add longer label names to a field. CRM offers the ability to hover over a field label to...Read Article
- BlogHow to Troubleshoot - Dynamics 365 Schedule Board Error: Resource Not Found for the Segment 'msdyn_FpsAction'Here’s how to quickly troubleshoot Dynamics 365 Schedule Board Stack Trace Error “Resource not found for the...Read Article
- BlogHow to Personalize a List Page in Dynamics 365 for Finance & OperationsDynamics 365 for Finance and Operations has numerous options for personalizing a user’s experience. These powerful...Read Article
- BlogHow to Use Power BI Color Themes to Increase User Trust in DataWhen creating a data story, you want to ensure user trust in the data to boost decision making. One way to achieve this...Read Article
- BlogWhat is the Unified Client Interface in Dynamics 365?The new Unified Interface is a bridge between web and mobile platforms, providing a consistent experience across...Read Article
- BlogMicrosoft Business Applications Summit: Best Practices on Database Lifecycle Management (Self-Service)Microsoft is working towards making huge changes in database lifecycle management for Dynamics 365 for Finance and...Read Article
- BlogHow to Set Up Dynamics 365 and Gmail Integration: Yes, You Can!Given the obvious email integration capabilities between Dynamics 365 and the rest of the Microsoft stack, when rolling...Read Article
- BlogHow to Build an Effective Business Intelligence StrategyTo realize the full potential of business intelligence and take its value to the next level in your organization, you...Read Article
- BlogStriking a Chord for Change Management in Mid-Market ERP, Q&A with Alexios KostilinisNo one ever said change management was easy, but some people make it look easy and Alexios Kostilinis, Project...Read Article
- BlogWhy You Should Attend Dynamics Communities Summit AXUG/CRMUG/D365UGThere are lots of benefits to attending D365UG/AXUG/CRMUG Summit. Each year, we highly recommend all of our clients to...Read Article
- BlogHit the Bullseye With Your ERP Implementation Methodology - Q&A with Arbela’s Viktor LesivWhen it comes to ERP implementation methodology a common theme is “Just pick one, you can’t go wrong as long as you...Read Article
- BlogHow Manufacturers Capitalizing on Technology Will Compete, Serve Customers BetterBy combining data, processes and technology within integrated business management solutions, manufacturers can compete...Read Article
- BlogCreating System Views with Complex “NOT IN” Filter in Dynamics 365 for Customer EngagementThe "NOT IN" feature (in its current implementation) has limitations. You cannot add filter conditions for the child...Read Article
- BlogNew in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement v9.0: Session TimeoutWith the GDPR deadline approaching and the emphasis on Cloud, there have been improvements made to Dynamics 365’s...Read Article
- BlogWhy is Good Project Management So Hard? Q&A With Arbela’s Niels SkjoldagerWhy is good project management so hard? I ask this question because I’ve never understood why a company will spend...Read Article
- BlogIMMEDIATE ACTION: Microsoft to Retire ACS (Access Control Services) for 2012 Customers – Whitelist Deadline May 1, 2018This is time sensitive announcement for Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM users. Microsoft is retiring Access Control...Read Article
- BlogBreak Fix, Support, Managed Services -- It's All Customer Care: Q&A with Arbela's Jumi RhoSometimes it’s break fix, sometimes it’s part of an SLA (service-level agreement), and sometimes it’s a report or...Read Article
- BlogPassionate Cloud Speaker: Q&A with Arbela’s Digital Transformation Evangelist, Tim HarrisThis week I’d like to spotlight Tim Harris, VP of Strategy here at Arbela Technologies. Myself as someone who’s...Read Article
- BlogGive a Raise to the Next Person Who Asks, “When Are We Going to Upgrade?”At least once a day someone in your organization asks, “When are we going to upgrade AX2012 R3 to D365 for Finance...Read Article
- BlogHow To Use "NOT IN" Filter in Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement V9Business users often have a need to filter records that do not have data in a related entity. If you were using SQL to...Read Article
- BlogFueling Customer Engagement Through Digital TransformationEvery successful business has at least one thing in common: customer engagement — regardless of being in a B2B or B2C...Read Article
- BlogTransport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 Connectivity Requirements for Dynamics 365 (Online), V9Starting with Dynamics 365 (online) version 9.0, Microsoft will begin requiring connections to customer engagement...Read Article
- BlogHere's How & Why You Should Upgrade your CRM to the CloudRead more to learn about how and why you should upgrade your CRM to the Cloud....Read Article
- BlogDynamics 365 — 7 Reasons to Upgrade your Dynamics AX to the CloudStill need some more reason for an ERP upgrade to the cloud from on-premises?...Read Article
- BlogChanges Coming to Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM V9)Learn the latest CRM V9.0 Updates and What Will Be Deprecated....Read Article
- BlogHow to Change Your Dynamics 365 Trial to a Previous VersionAny time you create a new trial of Dynamics 365, your instance will default to the latest available version. However,...Read Article
- BlogArbela Proud to Announce First Ever Digital Transformation RoadshowWe're proud to announce that we have teamed up with Microsoft to host our first-ever Digital Transformation Roadshow!...Read Article
- BlogWhat Is Marketing Automation & Why Should You Care?Marketing automation is the “beast” that automates your marketing activities and gives you insight from all your...Read Article
- BlogData-Driven Decision Making: How To Take Advantage For Business SuccessHow data-driven organizations are now moving to the front of the pack in their respective industries. Let's look at a...Read Article
- BlogEssential Navigation Guide for Dynamics 365 Sales (CRM)The black band at the top of the screen is called the Navigation Bar and controls the entire navigation of Dynamics...Read Article
- BlogNew Multi-Select Option Set in Dynamics CRM (D365 for Customer Engagement) Version 9 The multi-select option set in CRM version 9 is easy to implement and brings functionality to the table that has...Read Article
- BlogHow To Use Universal Resource Scheduling to Schedule AnythingUniversal Resource Scheduling feature in Dynamics 365 can be used to enable scheduling for any entity including custom...Read Article
- BlogHow to Structure Customer Assets in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field ServiceCustomer asset functionality lets you maintain a list of serviceable items related to a service location. Learn how to...Read Article
- BlogGet Intelligent Faster - Build Customer and Account Data QuicklyWouldn’t it be great if a sales rep could get information instantly about an account without having to search for...Read Article
- BlogArbela OnDeck | Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement - ExplainedTo best understand the offerings of the Arbela Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement practice, Richard Wu sits down for...Read Article
- BlogInfographic - Determine the Right Big Data Azure ResourceUse the following infographic to determine the right Azure Resource to use for your Big Data Needs....Read Article
- Blog2017 Mid-Year Sales Tax Changes: Are You Prepared?July was a big month for sales tax across the U.S. As most states began their fiscal new year, new laws went into...Read Article
- BlogThe 5 Stages of the Dynamics AX Security Maturity ModelConsider this model to give you an idea of where your ERP system may be in terms of maturity. All of these steps play a...Read Article
- Blog6 Struggles with ERP Security: What to Be Aware OfOften when it comes to security, most people think of some hackers penetrating the firewall stealing corporate secrets...Read Article
- BlogWhat You Need to Know: Cloud vs. Hybrid vs. Local Business DataWhen Dynamics 365 for Operations was released in February 2016 (called AX7 back then), many customers and partners were...Read Article
- BlogLifecycle of a Product in a Distribution Environment using Advanced Warehouse Management (Using Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations)In today’s high-velocity manufacturing and distribution industries, it is imperative to develop processes that not...Read Article
- BlogNew Features for the Spring '17 Release of Dynamics 365 for Customer EngagementThe spring release of Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement has some exciting announcements including LinkedIn...Read Article
- BlogBe Where Your Feet Are - How to Manage your Time BetterAs the PMO that oversees projects across the globe, the ability to shut down has proved extremely challenging. Keeping...Read Article
- BlogAX 2009 & 2012 Mainstream Support Ending Soon! – What Exactly Does This Mean For You?Microsoft has announced that the mainstream support for AX 2009 and AX 2012 will end soon. All Microsoft products have...Read Article
- BlogCustomer Satisfaction: Never Underestimate the Value of "We" You may see one person pull you from the water, but there is a precision team -- a crew -- behind that person. Sarah...Read Article
- BlogWhat is the Business Intelligence & Analytics Maturity Model?In the mid-2000's Wayne Erickson with The Data Warehouse Institute introduced the first maturity model to show how...Read Article
- BlogThe Alignment Between Applications and Business Systems Has Never Been Greater - Business Forward with MicrosoftAs technology continues to advance at a rapid pace, we are starting to see the alignment between productivity...Read Article
- BlogCustomer Experience Maturity Model - Part II - Organizational CultureThe organizational culture plays as critical a role as the technology used to manage the customer experience. Without...Read Article
- Blog12 Game Changing Trends for X-to-Order ManufacturersThe manufacturing industry has faced major changes over the past decade, and technology has revolutionized the way we...Read Article
- BlogWhat are the popular Dynamics AX reports for auditing and security management?Auditors and security administrators rely heavily on reporting data to ensure compliance. Arbela Auditing & Security...Read Article
- BlogSwitching to the Cloud – Changing the Focus from Operational to StrategicAccording to Accenture, 67% of CIO’s want to position Information Technology (IT) as a strategic asset that will help...Read Article
- BlogCustomer Experience Expectations and What You Can Do to Meet ThemAccording to Gartner, 89% of marketers expect customer experience to be their primary differentiator by 2017. However,...Read Article
- BlogLearn How Exceptional Customer Interactions Deliver Quantifiable ValueCompanies nowadays work diligently to interact, communicate, and engage with their customers in new and different ways....Read Article
- BlogAnalyzing Dynamics AX Sales Data with Power BI in 10 minutesI’ll show how to use it the simplest way, connecting to AX database directly, and how to spend only 10 minutes to...Read Article
- BlogPurchase Order Invoice: When Product Receipt is Higher than the Actual Invoice AmountOnce the quantities of items have been received on the delivery date in the purchase order process, you then indicate...Read Article
- BlogHow to Format Numbers, Dates, Etc. Within AX 2012 in Both Forms and ReportsThis function is controlled by the language settings in the AX Tools/Options. Exceptions being AR/AP output reports...Read Article
- BlogAdding A New Dimension to an Existing Account Structure in Dynamics AX 2012Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 allows adding a new dimension to an existing account structure. You have to do it in the...Read Article
- BlogHow to use Negative and Positive Days in Dynamics AXWhen Dynamics AX master planning is rolled out to new users two of the settings that generate much confusion are...Read Article
- White Paper
- White PaperGartner Report 2020: Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence PlatformsMicrosoft is recognized as a leader in Gartner’s latest evaluation of the BI and analytics market. The technologies...View White Paper
- White Paper
- White Paper
- White PaperNucleus Research: ERP Technology Value Matrix 2019Learn why robust capabilities, flexibility, and extensibility continue to differentiate Microsoft as a leader in the...View White Paper
- White PaperE-Book: How Data-Driven Business Intelligence Transforms Decision Making Across Your OrganizationIn this ebook, we’ll walk through the day of a typical manufacturing company to show you what a difference relevant,...View White Paper
- White PaperFour Digital Strategies to Meet Customer Demands in Real TimeFour strategies for breaking free of silos by connecting your data and unifying your entire organization to help meet...View White Paper
- White PaperForrester Report: The Forrester Wave Enterprise BI PlatformsForrester has recognized Microsoft as a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise BI Platforms (Vendor-Managed), Q3...View White Paper
- White PaperOrganizational Change Management: The Step-by-Step Guide to Successful User AdoptionIn this e-book, we will show you the steps you need to take to prepare your employees for change. We’ll explain how...View White Paper
- White PaperE-Book: The Savvy Leader's Guide to Real-Time InsightsMicrosoft Dynamics 365 helps you see everything your organization is doing in real time, empowering your workforce to...View White Paper
- White PaperConstellation Research: Why People Leaders Must Embrace Enterprise AccelerationThis report defines what enterprise acceleration is about, breaking it down both for people leaders and the human...View White Paper
- White PaperGartner Report 2019: Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence PlatformsMicrosoft is recognized as a leader in Gartner’s latest evaluation of the BI and analytics market. The technologies...View White Paper
- White PaperLeading the Future of Field Service: Connecting Field Service Management to the Internet of ThingsField service management teams want to keep costs down, while improving their customer service relationships. This can...View White Paper
- White PaperForrester Report: How AI Will Transform Customer ServiceAI will make traditional customer service organizations more customer-centric and effective. It will transform business...View White Paper
- White PaperForrester Report: The Total Economic Impact of PowerApps and Microsoft FlowRead this Forrester Total Economic Impact study to learn how businesses reduce development costs and increase overall...View White Paper
- White PaperCase Study: Arbela Helps Clean Energy Deploy Dynamics 365 for Field ServiceDownload the case study to read about our client's results after implementing Dynamics 365 for Field Service integrated...View White Paper
- White Paper
- White PaperGartner: Digital Transformation Demands New Digital DNA for Application DevelopmentCloud, mobile, big data and social technologies have impacted application development, but new digital disruptions are...View White Paper
- White PaperFactory of the Future - Achieving Digital Excellence in Manufacturing TodayLearn more about Microsoft smart factory solutions and the growing number of manufacturers innovating with them....View White Paper
- White PaperDynamics 365: Best Practices for Security Roles and & Field Security ProfileLearn best practices and how role-based security can be used to control access, field level security, security...View White Paper
- White PaperE-Book: Intelligent Supply Chain for Aerospace and Metals ManufacturersRead this e-book to find out how you can embrace new technology and take your supply chain decisions from reactive to...View White Paper
- White PaperMicrosoft Dynamics 365 ROI Case Study: MacDonald-Miller Facility SolutionsMacDonald-Miller Facility Solutions (MMFS) deployed an integrated solution of Microsoft Dynamics 365 with Azure IoT Hub...View White Paper
- White Paper
- White PaperNucleus Research: ERP Technology Value Matrix ReportA must-read for any organization considering a shift to a modern, cloud-based ERP solution. This year’s report places...View White Paper
- White Paper
- White PaperE-Book: Evolve Your ERP - Enable Corporate Agility with Dynamics 365Is your legacy ERP holding back your business? Current research shows that more than 60% of businesses with at least...View White Paper
- White PaperNucleus Research: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Delivers $16.97 For Every Dollar SpentIn analyzing the results of Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployments, Nucleus found that for every dollar spent, companies...View White Paper
- White PaperGartner Report 2018: Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence PlatformsMicrosoft is recognized as a leader in Gartner’s latest evaluation of the BI and analytics market. The technologies...View White Paper
- White Paper2018 Customer Service Trends: How Operations Become Faster, Cheaper — And Yet, More HumanThis report reveals the top 10 customer service trends in 2018 for application development and delivery (AD&D) pros...View White Paper
- White Paper
- White PaperHow To Change Booking Status Colors for Dynamics 365 Schedule BoardStep by step walkthrough with screenshots on how to change booking status colors for Dynamics 365 schedule board....View White Paper
- White PaperHow To Create Priority Statuses and Assign Colors for Resource Requirements in Dynamics 365Step by step walkthrough with screenshots on how to create priority statuses and assign colors for resource...View White Paper
- White Paper
- White Paper
- White Paper
- White PaperMicrosoft Business Applications October ’18 Release OverviewThe Business Applications October ’18 release brings significant capabilities to enable you to transform your...View White Paper
- White Paper
- White Paper
- White PaperHow to Create Field Security Profiles in Dynamics 365Download this step-by-step walkthrough with screenshots on how to create field security profiles in Microsoft Dynamics...View White Paper
- White PaperWhy Customer Engagement Is Important to Your OrganizationDigital transformation can help you reconsider customer engagement, build product and services fans and keep customers...View White Paper
- White Paper7 Reasons for Upgrading CRM & ERP to Cloud from On-Premise This e-book explores the top reasons you should consider upgrading from on-premise CRM & ERP to the cloud, how Arbela...View White Paper
- White PaperGartner Report - GDPR Clarity - 19 Frequently Asked Questions AnsweredIn this Gartner report, you’ll get answers to the most commonly raised questions around the GDPR to help your team...View White Paper
- White PaperAccelerate Your Digital Transformation: The Enterprise Guide to Hybrid CloudThis e-book provides an in-depth look at what enterprise-level IT decision makers need to know about Microsoft’s...View White Paper
- White Paper
- White PaperDigital Transformation in Sales: Evolving the Art of Customer EngagementFor sales organizations, customer engagement is about more than touchpoints—it’s about everything that happens in...View White Paper
- White Paper
- White Paper
- White PaperMicrosoft Dynamics 365 for Sales Named a Leader in The Forrester Wave for SFARead Forrester's 35-criteria evaluation of sales force automation (SFA) providers. The report shows how each provider...View White Paper
- White PaperEmpower Your Team With Microsoft Relationship SalesWith the Microsoft Relationship sales solution, you can scale the power of one-on-one relationship selling by unifying...View White Paper
- White PaperHow to Take Advantage of the New Global Invoice Journal in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and OperationsIn Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Accounts Payable Accountants, you can now post an invoice journal...View White Paper
- White PaperThe Next-Generation Aerospace Manufacturer: How to Transform into a Digital BusinessAs digitalization takes over the world, manufacturers everywhere need to adapt, developing new capabilities that can...View White Paper
- White PaperThe Next-Generation Industrial Manufacturer: How to Transform into a Digital BusinessIn today’s digital world, technological advancements combined with external market forces—increasing influence of...View White Paper
- White PaperThe Next-Generation High-Tech Manufacturer: How to Transform into a Digital BusinessFor the first time in decades, technology has outpaced the evolution of business processes. Increasing volumes of data,...View White Paper
- White PaperZero to Beautiful: Choosing Charts for Data VisualizationYou have data to explore and know some best practices for sharing insights. But before you can create visualizations,...View White Paper
- White Paper
- White Paper12 Game Changing Trends for X-to-Order ManufacturersThe manufacturing industry has faced major changes over the past decade, and technology has revolutionized the way we...View White Paper
- White PaperRead the Forrester Report on the Total Economic Impact Report on Sales ProductivityMicrosoft commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential...View White Paper
- White Paper
- White Paper
- White Paper
- White Paper
- White PaperInfographic: Why ERP Solutions Matter by the NumbersProductivity Benefits of ERP: Build Business Success ...View White Paper
- White PaperDigital Transformation: The Link Between Customer Engagement and Increased RevenueFor sales organizations, customer engagement is about more than touch-points - it's about everything that happens in...View White Paper
- White Paper
- White Paper
- White Paper
- White PaperBusiness Owners Guide to Replacing Accounting SoftwareReplacing your accounting software is easier and more affordable than your company might think. This guide will help...View White Paper
- WebinarSimplifying Complex Quoting With Unified EcommerceConfigure Price Quote systems save an enormous amount of time and money as they bring business logic to an intelligent...Watch Now
- WebinarWhy PIM is a Key Component of Master Data ManagementWe’ll share why a Product Information Management solution is vital in supporting a large volume of products from...Watch Now
- WebinarIncreasing Productivity with Arbela Workflow ManagerArbela Workflow Manager (AWM) bridges the gap of a lacking single mobile solution, by allowing D365 FO users to...Watch Now
- Webinar2020 Sales Tax Changes What You Need to Know About New Tax Rules in the New Year2019 brought dramatic changes in sales tax rules! ...Watch Now
- WebinarManufacturing Excellence: Assessing Digital Transformation Readiness in ManufacturingThrough a series of detailed assessments, tailored for the manufacturing industry, Arbela helps roadmap the routes an...Watch Now
- WebinarAre you Drowning in Data, Yet Thirsting for KnowledgeAre you drowning in ERP and CRM data? ...Watch Now
- WebinarQuickStart for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement - How to Get Started with Dynamics 365 for Sales in 30 Days or LessHow to Get Started with Dynamics 365 for Sales in 30 Days or Less...Watch Now
- WebinarAudit & Security Manager for Dynamics 365 Finance & OperationsSee how Audit and Security Manager (ASM) for D365 F&O simplifies, reduces cost and time to manage security permissions,...Watch Now
- WebinarJump Start Your D365 Finance & Operations Upgrade - Minimize Your RisksWe will discuss how to upgrade efficiently and quickly. Join us for the second webinar series and we'll help you on...Watch Now
- WebinarTips and Tricks Upgrading from Legacy AX to D365 Finance & OperationsClearly define goal of upgrading, understand new functionality, keeping future upgrades in mind, determining roll-out...Watch Now
- WebinarMachine Learning and Artificial Intelligence and IoT – What Does It Mean for Your Business? We’ll talk about ML, AI and IoT in a no-nonsense, jargon-free environment. We will reveal why the interesting...Watch Now
- WebinarThe Quickest Way to Real Business Intelligence - Arbela Data InsightsThe world of business intelligence is littered with nightmare stories of BI projects that take way too long to deliver...Watch Now
- WebinarMaster Scheduling – Getting The Most Out of Action and Delay MessagesThe core function of Master Planning in a Manufacturing environment is to facilitate the supply of materials and...Watch Now
- WebinarTop 10 Reasons Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the Better Pick Over SalesforceWhether you are a current Salesforce customer or considering a new CRM system, this webinar will provide you the...Watch Now
- WebinarWhat is Business Intelligence And How To Avoid FailureHear a no-nonsense explanation of what Business Intelligence (BI) is, and what it is NOT. Hear real-life examples and...Watch Now
- WebinarDifferences Between AX & Dynamics 365 for Finance & OperationsLearn more about the latest release of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, and the deep investments that Microsoft...Watch Now
- WebinarManaging Security in Dynamics 365 for Finance & OperationsParticipants will learn how to use the Data Management, Security Configuration, Diagnostics and Task Recorder...Watch Now
- WebinarHow to Have a Successful Deployment or Fix an Unsuccessful OneIf you are planning to deploy a new Dynamics system, expanding into new modules/apps, or are recovering from a poorly...Watch Now
- WebinarHow to Adopt an Agile Business Intelligence StrategyLearn how the James M. Pleasant Co. is gaining value across their organization using an agile BI strategy that started...Watch Now
- WebinarNow That Microsoft Has Bought LinkedIn, What Are They Going To Do with It?A 30-minute overview of Microsoft’s current and future plans to integrate LinkedIn into CRM, Outlook, and Excel....Watch Now
- WebinarWhat You Need to Know About Security in Dynamics 365 for Finance and OperationsThis webinar will review what is new with security in Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations, including the setup and...Watch Now
- WebinarWhat's New and Upcoming for Dynamics 365 Customer EngagementThe Spring '17 release of Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement has some exciting announcements including LinkedIn...Watch Now
- WebinarLifecycle of a Product in a Distribution Environment using Advanced Warehouse Management (Using D365): Series 1– InBound ProcessDynamics AX 2012 and Dynamics 365 for Operations have tremendously improved their functionalities and capabilities in...Watch Now
- WebinarInnovative Updates: Changes You Won't Want to Miss With Arbela and Dynamics 365There have been a lot of new changes happening at Arbela and we want to share it with the people who matter the most --...Watch Now
- WebinarCustomer Experience Model Not Doing As Well As It Used to? Learn How to Evaluate the Needs & Advance your Customers' ExperiencePlacing value on customer experience within your organization is nothing new. Your customers expect more from your...Watch Now
- WebinarWhere Can Business Intelligence Take Your Organization? Arbela Data Insights offers a solid foundation for making business intelligence a strategic weapon within your...Watch Now
- WebinarLearn What's New in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Role-Based Security This webinar takes a look at how a security administrator should manage role-based security to provide access to duties...Watch Now
- WebinarArbela Audit & Security Manager - Best Practices of AX SecurityLearn the best practices in managing your Dynamics AX security environment and avoid risks....Watch Now
- WebinarMake-to-Order & Configure-to-Order Manufacturing Opportunities for Microsoft Dynamics AXNima Bakhtiary and Gilbert Garcia host a webinar regarding configure-to-order manufacturing, trends, opportunities, and...Watch Now
- Upcoming WebinarRace to Recovery: Leverage AI for Smarter ForecastingIt’s time to clear a path toward digital transformation with Artificial Intelligence (AI). Watch this on-demand...Thursday, Jul 23rd, 2020 @9:00am (Pacific Time)
- Press ReleaseArbela stands with our communities, employees and friends around the world in the fight against racial injustice, violence and inequality.The events of the past weeks have been a painful reminder of the bigotry and racism in our society. All people,...Read Press Release
- Press ReleaseArbela Technologies Corp and Cyclotron, Inc announce strategic partnership to support customers across the entire Microsoft 3 Cloud StrategyTogether the two companies will accelerate digital transformation for enterprise and mid-size customers. Arbela and...Read Press Release
- Press ReleaseArbela Technologies Achieves the 2019/2020 Inner Circle for Microsoft Business ApplicationsArbela Technologies has been awarded the prestigious 2019/2020 Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle membership and 2019...Read Press Release
- Press ReleaseArbela Expands its Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Field Service Capabilities Through Fawcett Technologies Advisors TransactionArbela Expands Sales, Consulting, and Support Services Through Fawcett Technologies Advisors Transaction...Read Press Release
- Press ReleaseArbela Technologies Corp. Announces Delivery of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations in One Month Arbela Technologies Corp., a Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP, CRM, Field Service, Business Intelligence/Analytics and...Read Press Release
- Press ReleaseArbela Technologies Corp. Announces Gold Sponsorship of the 2018 Dynamic Communities User Group Summit in PhoenixArbela Technologies Corp., a Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP, CRM, Field Service, Business Intelligence/Analytics and...Read Press Release
- Press ReleaseArbela Technologies Named One of the 2018 Best Places to Work in Orange CountyArbela Technologies (Arbela) was recently named as one of the 2018 Best Places to Work in Orange County. The awards...Read Press Release
- Press ReleaseArbela Technologies Announces Microsoft Co-Sell Ready Status of Arbela Data Insights (ADI)Arbela Technologies announces Microsoft co-sell ready status of Arbela Data Insights (ADI), a data warehouse system...Read Press Release
- Press ReleaseArbela Technologies Announces Gold Competencies Across 5 Areas of Business for Microsoft TechnologiesArbela Technologies Corporation (Arbela), a provider of integrated Microsoft Dynamics business solutions, has achieved...Read Press Release
- Press ReleaseArbela Technologies Welcomes Vice President of Operations and Innovation Arbela Technologies Corporation (Arbela), a Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence/Analytics and...Read Press Release
- Press ReleaseArbela Technologies Announces First-Ever Roadshow Focused on Digital TransformationArbela Technologies Corp., a Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP, CRM, Field Service, Business Intelligence/Analytics and...Read Press Release
- Press ReleaseArbela Technologies Corp. Announces Gold Sponsorship of the 2017 Dynamic Communities User Group Summit in NashvilleArbela Technologies Corp., a Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP, CRM, Field Service, Business Intelligence/Analytics and...Read Press Release
- Press ReleasePress Release - Arbela Technologies Welcomes Vice President of Sales Accelerating Its Growth and Expansion Plans Arbela Technologies Corporation (Arbela), a Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence/Analytics and...Read Press Release
- Press ReleaseArbela Technologies announces its alignment with Microsoft’s vision for a single integrated business application through Dynamics 365Arbela Technologies, a provider of integrated business solutions, strengthens its capabilities on delivering...Read Press Release
- Press ReleaseAPICS-IE Symposium Panel to Discuss Disruptive Innovations in Logistics May 6The Inland Empire Chapter of APICS, the leading association for supply chain and operations professionals, will be...Read Press Release
- Press ReleasePress Release - Pipol Signs on With Market-Leading US Dynamics Partner Arbela TechnologiesPipol is announcing its partnership with Arbela Technologies, a leading consulting and Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution...Read Press Release
- Press ReleasePress Release - Arbela Expands Sales, Consulting, and Support Services Through Integral USA TransactionArbela Technologies Corporation (Arbela), a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Gold Partner, specializing in Microsoft Dynamics...Read Press Release
- Press ReleasePress Release - Arbela Named to 2016 Microsoft Dynamics President’s Club Arbela Technologies has been named to the 2016 President’s Club for Microsoft Dynamics, an esteemed group...Read Press Release
- Press ReleasePress Release - Arbela Technologies and CEO Nima Bakhtiary Are Finalists In The Emerging Technology Company and CEO Categories of the 23rd OC Tech Alliance High-Tech Innovation AwardsArbela Technologies and its CEO Nima Bakhtiary have been named as finalists in the Emerging Technology Company and Eme...Read Press Release
- Press ReleasePress Release - Arbela Data Insights 2.0 For Dynamics AX Harnesses Power Of Business Data To Improve Organizational Agility And Performance Arbela Technologies today announced availability of Arbela Data Insights (ADI), a complete, pre-configured business...Read Press Release
- Press ReleasePress Release - Arbela Auditing and Security Manager Version 4.0 ReleasedArbela Auditing and Security Manager 4.0 Reduces Complexity in Auditing and Reporting While Saving Time and Effort...Read Press Release
- Press ReleasePress Release - Arbela Technologies Named One Of The Best Places To Work In Orange CountyArbela Technologies (Arbela) was recently named as one of the 2016 Best Places to Work in Orange County. The awards...Read Press Release
- Press ReleasePress Release - Leading Dynamics Partner Jumpstarts Business Intelligence & Analytics Practice with Prevalent OfferingsArbela Technologies builds on its successful collection of industry solutions by investing in a suite of offerings...Read Press Release
- Press ReleasePress Release - Popular Microsoft Dynamics AX Add-on Releases Milestone VersionArbela Technologies builds on its successful Dynamics AX Gold Certified ISV Solution....Read Press Release