Assessing where you are in your BI and analytics journey
While every business recognizes the value of analytics, not every business has the same starting point. In fact, it’s rare that every unit within a business has the same starting point.
Our team of data scientists, data warehouse designers, report builders, and business analysts will take a deep dive into your enterprise, division, and department levels, assessing processes, platforms, teams, and individuals for overall analytics readiness. We will guide you through your BI and analytics journey.
The objective is to first understand your overall business goals, then identify the specific tactics that will support those strategies. Only then will our team take a deep dive into the data. We first map out where you want to go and then deliver the BI and analytics solution and services that can help you get there.
Our objective is moving your business to the operative level, where every decision - from new hires to seasonal pricing adjustments to infrastructure optimizations - is driven and supported by data.
Data and business analytics: A service and a solution
Some BI and analytics deliverables can border on the abstract with some providers. Arbela has concrete deliverables that ensure our clients know exactly where the data is coming from, how it will be delivered and displayed, and precisely how to act on it.
In all cases, Arbela will help you define your analytics journey and then create the platform and tools that support each step in that journey.
Driving deeper insights with actionable data
- Arbela Data Insights: Pre-configured business intelligence and data warehouse system that lets all users tap into relevant, timely business data to identify real-time requirements, monitor trends, and troubleshoot problems
- Data warehouse design: The data lake is coming, and we’ll help you navigate it with warehousing systems for all data streams that fuel your business, all via a strategic, systemic methodology built on your unique business goals
- ERP and CRM implementation: Our system implementation strength is augmented by business analytics solutions specifically cut for CRM and ERP deployments, delivering the actionable data that helps ensure a strategic build, launch, and maintenance of your most fundamental business systems
- Power BI: Want to help move your executives off spreadsheets? Our Power BI experts can help by both building interactive visualizations and business intelligence capabilities into your systems, and empowering team leaders with the knowledge to quickly create the reports and dashboards required
- Embedded resources: We provide engineers and analysts on-site (or off) who are entirely dedicated to supporting your BI and analytics systems, and uncovering and implementing strategic and data-driven optimizations of your business systems