Revenue planning: Take Your forecasting further
An easier and more accurate way to extend sales forecasting with ArganoArbela's Revenue Planner
Sales forecasting only takes you so far. If you’re dealing with multi-stage, installment based, internal or external variable reliant extended-duration projects or programs, the close date does not reflect when your organization will receive payment - making decisions based only on “expected sales” impractical and imprecise.
A safer, more effective strategy is using revenue planning as your estimating foundation. Rather than focus exclusively on the sales data in your CRM system, revenue planning enables you to draw from myriad data sources to create the most accurate picture possible of potential revenue.
Revenue Planner extends Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales to improve both the accuracy of your planning as well as the ability to act on it.
Enable more reliable planning - join expected and actual revenue
Built on Dynamics 365 Sales, Revenue Planner connects and collates upcoming estimated revenue from CRM (planned revenue) as well previously recognized revenue from ERP (actual revenue). The solution then merges and analyzes that data to empower sales and operations teams to:
- Reliably estimate planned revenue
- Make faster, better informed decisions
With Revenue Planner, a business can forecast based on customer accounts, programs, or even at the project level — and over any period of time. Additionally, reports may be created across multiple revenue categories (e.g., planned, booked, invoiced, actual).
Revenue Planner gives you more than just a view of a sales pipeline: you can now view, and act on, revenue-driving opportunities across your entire infrastructure.
Features of Revenue Planner include:
- Track planned, booked, and actual revenue from a variety of sources
- Relate revenue to accounts, contacts, and opportunities
- Copy or split revenue over one to many time intervals
- Group and aggregate revenue by user-defined categories
- Create related revenue in bulk from the form command bar
- Compare revenue by date, type, and category
- View monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue trends
More data + more sources = more options for your business to optimize and drive revenue.