Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service
Resolving customer issues the first time, every time
From service calls to equipment maintenance to asset and inventory management, field service companies require connectivity across the board. If you’re doing field service at the highest level, it’s about being predictive across the boards.
Effective field service management means more than just the right resources at the right place. It requires a comprehensive customer view — from contact info to contract details — that supports technicians in delivering superior service, no matter where they may be in the field.
If you’re ready to move from reactive to predictive, to define and resolve issues remotely, and to empower technicians with all real-time customer and contextual data, Arbela can help with a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service implementation that keeps customers, technicians, and companies connected.
Unlock the hidden value of your field teams to increase customer satisfaction and drive more business.
Remote Assist: increase your first-time fix rates
Wouldn’t it be ideal if you could always send your top technician to every location to quickly fix customer issues? With Microsoft Dynamics 365 Remote Assist, you virtually can.
Dynamics 365 Remote Assist leverages mixed/virtual reality to empower your onsite technicians to collaborate in real-time with off-site field personnel, engineers and team members from different locations. Using HoloLens, Android, or iOS devices, the solution lets onsite technicians be guided through the customer's issue with virtual assistance and enables remote access to documentation and guides.
Remote Assist helps you reduce travel costs and scale your most valuable resources. Most importantly, a top technician or engineer can be in dozens of locations assisting technicians in the field by seeing what they see and providing the support needed to fix a job the first time, every time.
Evolving from reactive to proactive customer service
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Services combines workflow automation, scheduling algorithms, and mobility to set up your field teams for success when they are onsite with customers fixing issues. The solutions empowers your technicians with capabilities that improve resource productivity and drive customer satisfaction by enabling your team to:
- Deliver proactive service
- Optimize scheduling with Artificial Intelligence capabilties
- Increase first-time fix rates
Intelligent scheduling and resource management
In addition to empowering you and your team with the ability to automate capture and analysis of more actionable information, Dynamics 365 Field Service delivers all of the functionality required to successfully manage your field services operations. The solution covers all aspects of service including:
- Scheduling: Manage people and equipment with flexibility via a drag-and-drop schedule board
- Contract management: Manage terms and conditions, and update customer service programs with ease
- Inventory management: Identify surpluses and deficiencies, and create automated workflows to speed the supply chain and reduce storage and transportation costs
- Mobile productivity: Keep field service staff virtually “close to home” via real-time and offline data streams; create feedback loops to optimize service and conserve resources
Rapid deployment at a fixed cost
You can get started with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service in as little as 30 days, at a fixed cost. Arbela Quick Start for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service is available at three deployments levels:
- Essentials: Digitizes field service, from top to bottom in 30 days
- Standard: Essentials + proactive service tools and capabilities in 60 days
- Enterprise: Essentials + Standard + moves field service from proactive to predictive in 90 days
Get started today and empower your field personnel to resolve service issues the first time, every time.